Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread: Redskins vs. Bills

Om

mays well let Sultan McCullough get some time at RB in the 4th quarter. we kept this guy on the roster instead of Watson because of his big play potential, right? :)

If we aren't going to win these games can we at least get some of our younger players some experience?

Where is Taylor Jacobs?

Devi,

why is he getting beat on quick slants to Clearance Coleman

And why cant he cover Will Heller last week. He backed up John Paul Foschi last year at GAtech, I watched every game he played. I was shocked to see that his sorry ass got a camp invite, more shocked to see he made the team, and then seeing him beat our allpro corner ruined my week

This is unreal. We have been given chance after chance to get back into this game and we continue to practice suicide.

I do not see this improving, even after the bye week. This is reminiscent of the Norv coached team collapses. After 6 3/4 games this team continues to do the same stupid things. Personal fouls, dropped balls, missed assignments, false starts, leg whips, crack block, missed tackles, fumbles...

good point, bulldog. When we've had great personnel advantages this year, especially against a very injured Philly defense, we haven't always taken advantage by winning. These Bills lack Moulds, their best offensive player, and they still are beating us handlily right now. It's disgusting.

Archived