Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Game Thread: Redskins vs. Bills

Om

how the heck is this snyders fault?

dont be stupid

1st and 10

coles on reverse Bills waiting for it since they had copy of the play book and we lose 11 yds

R Johnson hands ball off to morton for 2

3rd and 19

keep running the balll

morton runs ball to the 25 4th down

time to work on our punting :rolleyes:

Ramsey back on the field well sidelines

ATlHawksFan, I feel your pain buddy :)

I agree that Snyder wants to win, but he wants to win with HIMSELF making all the key decisions and choking the personnel and Head Coach, refusing to let them do their jobs without interference.

That is why the Skins have been unable to hire coaches such as Parcells despite offering them more money than they received from going elsewhere.

As an owner you have to be willing to trust your instincts with your MANAGEMENT HIRES and let your managers go out and make it happen on the field.

Originally posted by atlhawksfan

I like Snyder, its everyone else that bothers me. Snyder wants to win, a few players want to win, noone else seems to give a ****.

Snyder has a Napoleon complex. He feels that this team is his little toy and he will play with it all he wants. If he was TRULY interested in this team's success, he would BACK THE F*CK OFF and hire a pro to manage this team instead of meddling all of the time. He isn't qualified to act in that capacity.

What I would give to see what kind of things Spurrier says in the locker room. The only difference between this team and the Norv teams is that some players showed heart early in the season. Not showing in today, but they showed it earlier. And I think that's only because of players being leaders.

Good night, skins fans. I hope we see better days soon. I'm going to get good and drunk now.

If yall were rich and owned your favorite team, the Washington Redskins, you wouldn't want to be hands on?

Yall are the same people that critique every move the team makes like you could have done better, yet if you were in his position, you would hire someone else to do everything and just sit back and watch?

Originally posted by atlhawksfan

If yall were rich and owned your favorite team, the Washington Redskins, you wouldn't want to be hands on?

Yall are the same people that critique every move the team makes like you could have done better, yet if you were in his position, you would hire someone else to do everything and just sit back and watch?

Obviously, you DO NOT *understand* one of the most important qualities or traits that any successful chief executive has.

Skeletor, you win as an organization, from the top down.

Do you think that Brett Favre and Reggie White just happened to end up in Green Bay by accident? :)

No, there was a plan with an experienced GM and a head coach with excellent credentials as an assistant with Super Bowl winners in San Francisco.

You can look at the Broncos 97-98 teams with Shanahan coming to town to bring a running game and defense to match with John Elway.

Here things are muddled. We have players making a lot of money that are not playing well.

some like Samuels and Jansen were rocks in 2000 and 2001 and now under Spurrier look dreadful.

is it on the players for a lack of prep and execution or the fault of the scheme and its creator?

these are all questions that have yet to be answered.

they will be with time.

because in the NFL the bottom line is wins and losses.

you don't win and all the wonderful ideas you have about what could and should be happening are irrelevant.

remember Norv?

Everyone said how he was so talented and cerebral.

after going 49-59-1 here, do you see him being offered a HC job anywhere else after 4 years? :)

bills punt

caught by morton refs say he stepped out of bounds.

Skins player of the game jesie armstead according to sonny who waived off offensive player of game

1st and 10

R johnson cheered by bills fans as he bounces ball into the flat

2nd and 10

johnson scrambles the pass hits fletcher in the back of the head

3rd and 10

Johnson scrambles for 7 yds

4th and 4

barker to punt for the 10th time sam and sonny say that barker is offensive player of game

Archived