Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Csn: Hankerson On Pace For Career Year Aka A Hankering For Hankerson,

SWFLSkins

You know I was rooting for Hankerson but he ended up being another bust at wide receiver. We had another guy that we drafted a few years earlier that could never stay healthy in Malcom Kelly. When are we going to draft a good WR that doesn't get hurt all the time?

You know I was rooting for Hankerson but he ended up being another bust at wide receiver. We had another guy that we drafted a few years earlier that could never stay healthy in Malcom Kelly. When are we going to draft a good WR that doesn't get hurt all the time?

If Hank never plays another down he still accomplished more than Thomas and Kelly combined, and that is two number twos/. I hope he can come back, he was coming along nicely. Fight on Hank, fight on/

My prediction is that they'll re-sign him to compete in the preseason but he'll be cut and probably out of the league soon.

Sucks

If this same staff is here next year, my prediction is he will stay. Shanahan is loyal to his own picks, besides Hankerson wont be a player that will command a high salary base for 2014.

The WR that are more on a bubble and its sad to say Aldrick Robinson, Josh Morgan, and of course Moss. Hanks injury will give them more reason to go after a James Jones, Hakeem Nicks tho. I feel they will make a push for Julian Edelman or Royal (if available) regardless to replace Moss in the slot.

Archived