Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins fans in Hampton Roads

hailyeah1

Is there a place in the "757" for a fans' meet up for people not going to the game? Something like a Roger Brown's in Portsmouth or Marge and Ray's in Sandbridge? Any ideas?

you can just walk outside and meet up with Skins fans......Tidewater is full of them.

;)

Hey guys there Douphus Cowpie fans around here also don't know how or why but they a minority .

every one of them seem to think that their cowpies are the best thing since sliced bread .

if that is so think that bread is very moldy LOL!!!

Holding down in Chesapeake. We need to get a group together and watch some games.

Yeah that would be great but is there a man cave big enough to hold all of us ,the noise we make will make an earthquake all the way to Jerry's world!!

i would love it ,i've had to watch games by myself since my dad passed away 12 years ago, he was a huge Redskin fan from the fifties .

My mom passed a year ago so now its just me watching with my two dogs which have their Redskin collars and leashes but don't know what is going on HA!HA!

maybe there is a way to email or tweet so something could be set up ,i bet there would be alot of us here that would go for it ,that way there would be enough of us hooting and hollering just in case some of us had to work on game day UGH!!!

Holding down in Chesapeake. We need to get a group together and watch some games.

Life long Redskin fan here, representing:

Indian River High School

Home of the Braves

Chesapeake, VA

(now in HoCo, MD)

(don't tell the Washington Post that IRHS has a Native American mascot - LOL!)

Now isn't that amazing!

Archived