Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WaPo: Pr. George’s man who used social media to stalk ex-wife sentenced to 85 years

Elessar78

Link

A Prince George’s County woman faced a chilling nightmare when her ex-husband, who already had physically assaulted and stalked her, began posting photos of her and her children online, soliciting sex on their behalf.

Michael A. Johnson II, 33, of Hyattsville created online ads with abhorrent titles advertising sex with his ex-wife, according to court papers. About 50 men showed up at her house; some tried to break in. One stranger, the woman said, even pulled down her young daughter’s pants.

Link

A Prince George’s County woman faced a chilling nightmare when her ex-husband, who already had physically assaulted and stalked her, began posting photos of her and her children online, soliciting sex on their behalf.

Michael A. Johnson II, 33, of Hyattsville created online ads with abhorrent titles advertising sex with his ex-wife, according to court papers. About 50 men showed up at her house; some tried to break in. One stranger, the woman said, even pulled down her young daughter’s pants.

Didn't mean to quote.

One of the worst things I've heard of.  Creepy.

Creepy doesn't even begin to describe the violence this man brought down on his ex-wife and the children. 

And what does it say about the men who responded to these ads on CL to rape her and her children?  The are just as guilty of violence as the worm who was sentenced to 85 years.

What makes it okay for men to believe that they have the right to rape women and children?

What makes it okay for men to believe that they have the right to rape women and children?

They must suffer from the same sort of mental illness that compels women teachers to rape their young male students.

But yes, those guys who showed up and did that should be punished harshly.

They must suffer from the same sort of mental illness that compels women teachers to rape their young male students.

But yes, those guys who showed up and did that should be punished harshly.

Creepy doesn't even begin to describe the violence this man brought down on his ex-wife and the children. 

And what does it say about the men who responded to these ads on CL to rape her and her children?  The are just as guilty of violence as the worm who was sentenced to 85 years.

Kinda reminds me of the story of Sodom when the men showed up at Lot's house.

It's disturbing that a man would do that to his own children & it's no less disturbing that any man, much less 50, would show up like that. Sick people

It's disturbing that a man would do that to his own children & it's no less disturbing that any man, much less 50, would show up like that. Sick people

I know, right? We live in a sick society. Lots of good people too, but more than enough deranged people walking around. The scary part is that, I'd imagine most of these men put on the appearance of normalcy, but they have "this" in their character waiting for an opportunity (in this case a Craigslist ad). Sad and disturbing.

And what does it say about the men who responded to these ads on CL to rape her and her children? The are just as guilty of violence as the worm who was sentenced to 85 years.

I know, right? We live in a sick society. Lots of good people too, but more than enough deranged people walking around. The scary part is that, I'd imagine most of these men put on the appearance of normalcy, but they have "this" in their character waiting for an opportunity (in this case a Craigslist ad). Sad and disturbing.
Watched that movie yesterday about the Craigslist killer. He was studying to be a doctor. Had a beautiful fiancé. Everything in the world going for him. But he was meeting women from CL ads that offered massages. He would tie them up and steal their money to pay for his gambling losses. Ended up killing one of them that fought back.

Archived