Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I hate MVP arguments.

This is going to go on forever and will never not be boring.

It would be better if only coaches could vote. They have far more credibility and we wouldn't be discussing voters simply being tired of picking Lebron.

I'd enjoy Westbrook a lot more if he didn't make so many dumbass decisions each and every game. BBIQ is the one single thing that keeps him out of the conversation of best guard in the game with CP3 and Rose. Well... who knows if Rose will ever be a part of that conversation again?

I enjoy watching him because he's the only PG in the league that plays like a real bully. He doesn't drive the lane like the smallest position on the court, he attacks the rim at insane speeds intent on knocking defenders out of his way. Plus I'm a fan of the pull up midrange jump shot, even if the stat nerds say its horrible. When Westbrook is hitting that shot, he's more dominant than Durant. That shot is virtually unguardable by any quick point guard but with Westbrook's power it's a thing of beauty.

The NBA REALLY wants this series to go on

Don't really think the Pacers rocking the Heat right now has anything to do with a hidden NBA agenda........They were a better team and team to beat during the regular season, before they self-destructed.  They are finally playing like the team that started the year.  

Anyone pulling for the Pacers could have the argument that the NBA wants the Heat to win, based off the ****ty calls in game 4 along with the lopsided # of fouls called on the Pacers (Heat had 34 FT attempts to 17 Pacers - thats twice as many).  The Pacers outplayed the Heat only to have all the fouls called against them, leading to 30 Heat points off free-throws.  

I don't think its a conspiracy in favor of either team to be honest.  Just trying to make a point.

Edit:  By saying they were a better team and team to beat, I meant it as they had it together during the regular season and were one of the teams to beat in the East (i.e. them and Miami).  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Don't really think the Pacers rocking the Heat right now has anything to do with a hidden NBA agenda........They were a better team and team to beat during the regular season, before they self-destructed. They are finally playing like the team that started the year.

Anyone pulling for the Pacers could have the argument that the NBA wants the Heat to win, based off the ****ty calls in game 4 along with the lopsided # of fouls called on the Pacers (Heat had 34 FT attempts to 17 Pacers - thats twice as many). The Pacers outplayed the Heat only to have all the fouls called against them, leading to 30 Heat points off free-throws.

I don't think its a conspiracy in favor of either team to be honest. Just trying to make a point.

Pacers have more FT attempts in the series, and shot 22 more than Miami in game 1. I dont see how you can say they got outplayed when they never lead, and were down double digits most of the game. Edited by skinsfan1523

I would love to fight Stephenson.

Make sure you have someone record it, post it on Youtube and then link it in the Owned Thread.  I'm pretty sure it would be comical watching you fight a professional athlete and get pwned :D

Edit:  This is the Paul George show tonight.  

who cares if he is a pro athlete.  Is that supposed to mean something?

First, it sounds silly saying you want to fight a professional athlete.  But for ****s and giggles, lets look past that.  Stephenson is 6'5" and 230 lbs, solid muscle and a professional athlete.

Now, I don't know anything about you, but I'd take the Pepsi Challenge and say that you are no where near him in comparison in regards to size, speed, agility, strength, etc.  And that's not saying that you, by any normal/standard means, are not a "tough guy" or can't "hold your own", etc.  It's just reality.

I'd put my money on Stephenson if it came to you and him exchanging blows.  Just sayin.