Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy sunday people (weekly bible verses)

MEANDWARF

Habakkuk 3

17 Though the fig tree may not blossom,

Nor fruit be on the vines;

Though the labor of the olive may fail,

And the fields yield no food;

Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,

And there be no herd in the stalls—

18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,

I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

~from the top of my head, to add to twa's above...The Lord's Prayer

Psalm 23  

A psalm of David.  

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters,

he refreshes my soul.

He guides me along the right paths

for his name’s sake.

Even though I walk

through the darkest valley,[a]

I will fear no evil,

for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

Surely your goodness and love will follow me

all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the Lord

forever.

One can say that this your post was a part of the Lord's Prayer from David.  Thanks for posting. :)

I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.

Daniel 6: 26-27

Ecclesiastes 8:15

(NLT)

So I recommend having fun, because there is nothing better for people in this world than to eat, drink, and enjoy life. That way they will experience some happiness along with all the hard work God gives them under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 10 (NLT)

10 Using a dull ax requires great strength,

so sharpen the blade.

That’s the value of wisdom;

it helps you succeed.

11 If a snake bites before you charm it,

what’s the use of being a snake charmer?

12 Wise words bring approval,

but fools are destroyed by their own words.

Galatians 6:1-3, 9 &10

"1Brothers, if someone is caught in any wrongdoing, you who are spiritual should restore such a person with a gentle spirit, watching out for yourselves so you also won't be tempted.  2Carry one another's burdens; in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. 3For if anyone considers himself to be something when he is nothing, he deceives himself."

"9So we must not get tired of doing good, for we will reap at the proper time if we don't give up. 10Therefore,as we have opportunity, we must work for the good of all, especially for those who belong to the household of faith." - HCSB

Happy Sunday from Soggy Georgia.

1 Peter 3:15

15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

I will shout this from the rooftops------------------------->

"For I am NOT ASHAMED of the gospel, because it is God's power for salvation to EVERYONE who believes, first to the Jew, and also to the Greek."

-Romans 1:16

A prayer straight from Psalms:

"129Your decrees are wonderful;

therefore I obey them.

130The revelation of Your words brings light

and gives understanding to the inexperienced.

131I open my mouth and pant

because I long for Your commands.

132Turn to me and be gracious to me,

as is Your practice toward those who love Your name.

133Make my steps steady through Your promise;

don't let any sin dominate me.

134Redeem me from human oppression,

and I will keep Your precepts.

135Show favor to Your servant,

and teach me Your statutes.

136My eyes pour out streams of tears

because people do not follow Your instruction."

-Psalm 119:129-136

Yes, it is soggy here in GA!

~But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.~Job 32:8

I'm up here outside of Gainesville, close to the mountains. Where do you hang your hat?

John 14:1-7

14 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God;[a] believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?[b] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.”[c] Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also.[d] From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

for my anniversary

Matthew 19

4 He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” 7 They said to him, “Why then did Moses command one to give a certificate of divorce and to send her away?” 8 He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so.

for my anniversary

Matthew 19

4 He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” 7 They said to him, “Why then did Moses command one to give a certificate of divorce and to send her away?” 8 He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so.

Congratulations!

Thanks

Proverbs 15

New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

15 A soft answer turns away wrath,

but a harsh word stirs up anger.

2 The tongue of the wise dispenses knowledge,[a]

but the mouths of fools pour out folly.

3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place,

keeping watch on the evil and the good.

for my anniversary

Matthew 19

Happy Anniversary.

Proverbs 18:22

New International Version (NIV)

22 He who finds a wife finds what is good

and receives favor from the Lord.

Isaiah 12

You will say in that day:

I will give thanks to you, O Lord,

for though you were angry with me,

your anger turned away,

and you comforted me.

2 Surely God is my salvation;

I will trust, and will not be afraid,

for the Lord God[a] is my strength and my might;

he has become my salvation.

3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

Archived