Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RT: At least 19 shot during Mother's Day Parade

baegopa

guns kill by design.

There is no comparison unless you compare it to another weapon designed for killing.

Arguing they're comparable is stupid, ignorant, pigheaded, and childishly simplistic.

Par for the course.

~Bang

I agree..... even more so as far as insurance.

there is of course a comparison between those that use either to commit homicide(whether thru negligence or design)

I agree..... even more so as far as insurance.

there is of course a comparison between those that use either to commit homicide(whether thru negligence or design)

Anything can be used to committ homicide.

the intent of the tool is the question.

guns don't have any other purpose.

I very much doubt the person who invented the pillow did so for the purpose of smothering someone.

But the person who dreamed up the firearm did so with the purpose of firing a killing projectile.

and if you USE a gun for anything other than it's design, you really are a moron. Every halfway intelligent gun owner knows it's not a hammer, and would never use it as one.

But we all know this and it's been gone over a thousand times.

And yet still the stupid, ignorant comparisons to tools that are designed for something else keep coming.

the strategy of saying the same stupid **** over and over and over and over only serves to dumb down our entire process.

Course, this is something else we know, and unfortunately, you've got to be willing to be smarter.

too bad so many won't even try.

~Bang

my comparison was blaming a object vs the person using it.

guns are certainly designed to be deadly, but not to murder.

somehow I don't think the right to arms was meant for non-lethal weapons....or murder

Suspect arrested...

New Orleans police arrested a man identified in connection with a shooting at a Mother's Day parade in which 19 people were injured, authorities said late on Wednesday.

Akein Scott, 19, was arrested in the Little Wood neighborhood of eastern New Orleans, police spokesman Garry Flot said, adding that no other details would be released until morning.

Seven women, 10 men, a girl and a boy were shot when gunfire erupted at the parade on Sunday, sending shockwaves through the city. The children were grazed, and three of the victims remain hospitalized in a stable to critical condition. The others have been released.

Police identified Scott on Monday as a suspect in the shooting. They did not say how he was apprehended.

More: http://news.yahoo.com/suspect-arrested-orleans-mothers-day-shooting-060708999.html

2013-05-16T132354Z_1_CBRE94F117W00_RTROPTP_2_USA-SHOOTING-NEWORLEANS.JPG

Archived