Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On this forum...there used to be...

Sherlock Holmes

There were all kinds of rumors about "him". Can't for the life of me remember what exactly happened to "him". I think "he" just "died" on here, but posts under another handle, or rumor had it.

But I do recall I think he had the Smoking Man avatar from The X-files. Not that it answers your question though lol.

The truth is out there.

There were all kinds of rumors about "him". Can't for the life of me remember what exactly happened to "him". I think "he" just "died" on here, but posts under another handle, or rumor had it.

But I do recall I think he had the Smoking Man avatar from The X-files. Not that it answers your question though lol.

The truth is out there.

I for one believe it was our esteemed ex-GM Vinny Cerrato

I believe it was Karl Swanson. He used to work in the front office. He left when Shanny came in and since he doesn't work for the team anymore, he doesn't post.

and if true, there was one of your problems. I remember a while back when Vinny was still here, there were so many leaks into the press from insiders. You would hear about if someone so much farted in a meeting, from "sources inside the organization". I remember being so frustrated that there were so many leaks and ppl in the FO openly spoke about everything. just think about what your saying here and it proves my point. If Andyman really was Karl swanson, you had a FO guy posting stuff on a message board for everyone to see. Of course we are not the press and are all fans, but if he was posting stuff here you know he was flapping his gums to EVERYONE in the media.

Makes me so thankful that Shanny and Bruce have plugged those leaks....

I believe it was Karl Swanson. He used to work in the front office. He left when Shanny came in and since he doesn't work for the team anymore, he doesn't post.

Yeah, this was my thought as well.

Vinny just didn't have, I don't know, enough personality to have an identity online. That, and if he ever read this board, I don't know how he never

jumped off the Wilson Bridge.

I believe it was Karl Swanson as well.

---------- Post added January-29th-2013 at 09:23 AM ----------

Of course Vinny read the board. How do you think he made some of those FA trades or even drafted Orakpo.

It seems like much longer than 3 years since we have heard from Andyman. I'm not saying I don't think it is Karl Swanson, because I do. The last thread started by Andyman was in 2007. Not sure the last time he posted was though.

The truth is out there.

:ols: Watching X Files as we speak. ;)

and if true, there was one of your problems. I remember a while back when Vinny was still here, there were so many leaks into the press from insiders. You would hear about if someone so much farted in a meeting, from "sources inside the organization". I remember being so frustrated that there were so many leaks and ppl in the FO openly spoke about everything. just think about what your saying here and it proves my point. If Andyman really was Karl swanson, you had a FO guy posting stuff on a message board for everyone to see. Of course we are not the press and are all fans, but if he was posting stuff here you know he was flapping his gums to EVERYONE in the media.

Makes me so thankful that Shanny and Bruce have plugged those leaks....

Yup, agreed. Which also begs the question as to how much our insiders now are affecting the FO. As much as I love hearing stuff from TK, LL, jsteelz, I always wonder if Bruce or Mike get frustrated or would get frustrated knowing what they're doing.

That being said, they may have used it to their advantage a coupe times already (Blaine Gabbert comes to mind). I don't know, just throwing darts in the wind. I certainly hope they don't get offended by my post here as, like I said, I'm super appreciative we get to have that kind of info here before anyone else. It's part of what makes ES so special, in my mind. But still, I think it's a legitimate concern to have.

Archived