Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Ticket Prices - Will they be Raised

newticketholder

I think most of the pricing needs to be rethought including the parking. Why does Green and Gray and Orange cost the same? Gray needs to be $10 cheaper, Orange $5 more expensive. As for ticket prices, there is like 5 different price levels in the upper level, but the lower level are all the same prices. Why are the tickets on the 50 yard line in the low 200 section the same price as the low 100 section? Yet in the upper level the prices in the Upper 400 section are cheaper then the Lower 400 section.

Re parking, I think the idea is, premium or loyal ticket holders have certain benefits. That's why Suite owners get purple or platinum, new accounts get Green B3, etc. If the team charged more, it wouldn't be a benefit.

Re seat locations, you're sort of comparing apples and oranges. Different fans have different opinions. Do you think 200 has more or less value than 100? Whatever your opinion, the next guy may think differently.

Upstairs - pretty much everybody wants to sit low.

Imported right?

Done.

:secret: (I hope Jumbo doesn't see this...)

:secret: (...if he does, I'll blame you...)

LOL! NO!!!!

It will be rolled in the Domincan Republic. Truthfully, I've smoked the Cubans, (legally in Grand Cayman, of course), and the Domenican's. They were both very good.

Another sign that times are changing. The Falcons have $46 tickets listed on Stuhub for their playoff game today. The $46 tix are lower level, 45 ydlin. The Falcons are trying to get a new stadium built in downtown Atl. yet they're having trouble selling out playoff games at their own box office, let alone Stubhub.

http://www.stubhub.com/atlanta-falcons-playoff-tickets/atlanta-falcons-atlanta-georgia-dome-13-1-2013-4171941/

Another sign that times are changing. The Falcons have $46 tickets listed on Stuhub for their playoff game today. The $46 tix are lower level, 45 ydlin. The Falcons are trying to get a new stadium built in downtown Atl. yet they're having trouble selling out playoff games at their own box office, let alone Stubhub.

http://www.stubhub.com/atlanta-falcons-playoff-tickets/atlanta-falcons-atlanta-georgia-dome-13-1-2013-4171941/

Doesn't Atlanta have a very transient population? I feel as though all their sports teams have had this problem over the years. Maybe not the Braves so much, but still major problems getting long term traction from their fan base.

Yes, Atlanta has always had problems with selling tickets for all sports.

A friend of mine used to have Falcons season tickets. His seats were row 1 in the upper level and were...wait for it...$10 per seat per game! That's $200 for two seats for an entire season. Insane.

A few things.

Also, I don't like Stubhub being referred to like it was Kleenex. There are other places to buy tickets. It really bugs me that they make 25% on every sale. I much prefer eBay, although you have to go to a little more trouble to find what you want. The prices are cheaper and there are no fees to the buyer.

Mark - I totally understand where you are coming from. I used to also dislike stub hub (because of the high fees), but I will only buy tickets from there because of the "fan protect". The reason for this was is that a buddy of mine bought fraudulent tickets off craigslist to the Dallas game this year, and was ejected from the stadium (He swears he will never come back). Anyways... I will pay the extra money to have the fan protect, because I don't ever want to do the perp walk out of the stadium after dropping that kind of cash.

Also, back in the day eBay was great, but I enjoy searching specific locations and sections, and then choosing from the stadium map. You are right, ebay is still a good option, but much more work to get the seats you want.

I used to also dislike stub hub (because of the high fees), but I will only buy tickets from there because of the "fan protect".

I feel the same way, especially for higher profile events like the Dallas game this year. SH sets the market rate these days IMO. Most people have neither the time, nor the know how to efficiently comb Ebay for the best deals. The key with Stubhub is waiting patiently. Most people don't have the patience to wait and purchase within 48 hrs of an event.

Pretty much but ebay/and other ticket websites have worked for me. I mean besides the Ravens game I never paid more than 40 for a upperdeck seat

Yeah but you're an exception. You not only love taking the time to scour all the sites for tix, you go at it as a challenge! :ols: You relish the rush of the deal.

Archived