Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook hates: Beer Snobs and Hipsters with their stupid goddamn IPAs

Westbrook36

that's because sour beer is a terrible idea! :) i've had about 5 and hated em all. Vintage50's was the closest to being enjoyable i guess, but it was still like ... whyyy would i choose to do this to beer? i'm not so insecure in my manhood that i'm afraid of chocolate or coffee or maple or spices or fruit or WHATEVER in my beer (in fact i like it). but i don't really have much desire for my beer to have notes of pickle juice.

Love sour beers, Petrus and Monks Cafe are really good, LaFolie by Lips of Faith and Sour on the Rye by the Breuery are my two favorites, unfortunately a 22 oz bomber is usually $20.00.

My mouth is watering just thinking about one, I swear I could Chug these things, so Yummy.

I have always maintained there are 3 classes of beer drinkers:

NASCAR Guy. You know what he drinks: Bush Lite, Bud; Coors Light etc. He drinks them by the 12 pack and the beer makers are well aware of this.

Beer Snob Guy: Kind of like the guy described in the opening post but more so. He thinks Bud is for snake bites and Heineken or Sammy Adams are for posers. No he insists that the only beer worth his valuable time is made from some obscure micro brewery in New Hampshire that nobody has ever heard of.

Middle of the Road Guy: Most of us are in this group. I drink mostly Dogfish IPA or Becks/Heineken but I won't turn my nose up at an ice cold Budweiser.

Archived