Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Throwback Gold sweatshirts

I saw the gold hoodies from the panthers game online a few weeks ago, but now cant find it.

Does anyone know a site, or possibly have one for sale?

Im a big guy XXL please.

I searched all over these forums and the internet before posting.

Thanks in advance.

for anyone else that may search/ come across this thread; I contacted the Hall of Fame store @fedex field today (11/24/12). They are sold out as well as nike, and they arent sure if they will be producing more or not.

conversation with nike.com:

Them: From what I'm showing, this model has sold out through Nike retail as of current, and I'm not showing online authorized retailers with stock of the model. I'm showing this one is active through December, meaning we may be seeing restocks either online or through Nike stores and authorized retailers, and I'm happy to forward feedback that there's demand for a restock on the market.

Me: actually, when you say active through december, does that mean they will no longer be made after that?

Them: Right, we'll be producing this model through December, after that it should go inactive. We've seen extensions before, and it can always happen, but typically the end date is pretty set.

I told him that they are in high demand and he will pass the info along...

I never seem to understand how a major company like Nike can't seem to keep high demand items available. They pull the same stunt with shoes. If you have dozens of people lining up for miles to buy 300 dollar Kanye West shoes. Wouldn't it make business sense to make plenty of them available.

Any body find this Gold Throwback Hoody Anywhere? I am so mad at myself I didn't buy it when they had it up for sale.At first I didn't like it, but then after a while it grew on me.I got the hat and jersey but no hoody to match. What was I thinking?? If anybody sees it anywhere or if I see it anywhere, I will gladly post the link, but something tells me I wont be seeing the hoody ever>(bangs head against wall).

I'm pretty sure their wont be any more made after Jan 1. Whatever is made and up for sale by the end of December will prob be the last of them. Unless they go to the playoffs/Super Bowl maybe they will make more. But don't think their will be alot to chose from. At this moment their is no Griffin limiteds or Elites up for sale. I heard their will be one more batch heading to RedskinsTeamShop before Jan. Not sure what is for sale at their stores cuz I don't live anywhere near their Team Stores.

Archived