Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Throwback Gold sweatshirts

Frederick and Hagerstown Stores got some xl and xxl's in. Get them now while you can.

I just called Frederick and they said they didn't have any

---------- Post added December-17th-2012 at 02:19 PM ----------

Frederick and Hagerstown Stores got some xl and xxl's in. Get them now while you can.

And just called Hagerstown and they said they are sold out too.......

I see a lot of Nike Redskins hoodies added to some websites like fansedge and I am hoping those Gold hoodies make it back to inventory. If anybody wants to buy that Gold throwback hoody in XL in the stores mentioned above I would gladly buy one via Google Checkout or Amazon Payments or Paypal. I will keep updating especially if anything pops up. Wish I lived closer to Maryland then this New England Patriots bandwagons.Haillll

Not the hoodies, but Lids has that style polo. Looks like just the smaller sizes, though:

http://www.lids.com/NFL/Washington-Redskins/20404483

I got one a while back, it is pretty sweet. Was just at Montgomery Mall Shenk and Tittle, they had two medium sweatshirts and one size 48 whilte RG3 elite. Based on conversations with Nike, etc. this "line" of throwback gear is going to be limited and once it is gone, it is gone for good.

• 6 months later...

I just bought 2 of those new alternate hoodies. Had to after missing out on last years. Thinking maybe I should have bought a few more. Anybody buy this new version yet?? Mine will be here tommorow. I hope it's not screen printed. When I red it, it said high density screen print. For 109 bucks- the 25% off I got off it. It better not be screen printed or I will go nuts. Seems a little pricy for these hoodies but hard to pass. Loving these throwbacks.

Hatterrrr

I just bought 2 of those new alternate hoodies. Had to after missing out on last years. Thinking maybe I should have bought a few more. Anybody buy this new version yet?? Mine will be here tommorow. I hope it's not screen printed. When I red it, it said high density screen print. For 109 bucks- the 25% off I got off it. It better not be screen printed or I will go nuts. Seems a little pricy for these hoodies but hard to pass. Loving these throwbacks.

Hatterrrr

Got mine a couple days ago and yes they are screen printed. They are not "cheap" screen prints though, very detailed with rises in the logo, etc. You will see when you get yours, they look very sharp. I like last years better of course, but after the 25% off it was worth it.

On a side note, the team store really jacks up the prices of thier merchandise. The removed the actual retail price sticker, so after the 25% off we most likely paid normal retail price....

I knew it would be screen printed. They did the same with their shorts. Last year it was painted plastic Redskins logo and this year it is screen printed Redskins logo. Wore it a few times and can see it already beginning to peel on one corner. Reebok put sewn logos on their last shorts made for the NFL. Miss Reebok but we did need a change of scenery. Hope Reebok makes a comeback within 10 years. Maybe the 90th Anni Jersey.

Well my hoody should be here in a few hours. And yeah they really jack up those prices on their site. NFL Shop prob will have them up soon for 79.00 compared to 109.00.

Archived