Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP poll: Majority harbor prejudice against blacks

AsiaticSkinsFan

he is more disrespected than both.

why? Because Clinton got caught cheating and lied about it.

And wake me up when people question Bush's academic record, or whether he was even born in this country, or his religion.

So you don't remember CBS on Bush's Reserve Record? or Reid call bush a Loser/Liar/Dangerously incompetent/

Bush called Hitler... http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/08/08/nancys_nazi_shock_did_she_forget_the_bush_years_97812.html

It'll come back to you if you Google for 4 minutes

he is more disrespected than both.

why? Because Clinton got caught cheating and lied about it.

And wake me up when people question Bush's academic record, or whether he was even born in this country, or his religion.

His business success, his military record, and the reason why he got into both Yale and Harvard were questioned rather extensively.

Being racist and being prejudice are NOT one and the same.

I have never in my life met (read about, seen on tv) one single person that was not prejudice.

Exactly. Race has no bearing on prejudice. Prejudices form in many ways among people who outwardly appear the same, or fall into the same 'race' category.

I know Chinese people who don't like kreans because they're korean. I've heard slurs like "dogeaters".

I know black peope who have made fun of and been disgusted by blacker people. I also know that while the N is used as a semi accepted term among black peoplem, i know it's also used in it's old fashioned hate filled manner too. (especially towards a darker person)

I know white people who don't like other ethnic groups of whites.. i know one guy who hates irish people, and for no other reason than his mother hates irish people, and why that is, I have no idea. (She's Polish.)

the world is at war over prejudices based in religion.

Prejudices occur over ideologies..

People paint with broad brushes. I'd say almost all of us do, sometimes.

~Bang

Exactly. Race has no bearing on prejudice. Prejudices form in many ways among people who outwardly appear the same, or fall into the same 'race' category.

I know Chinese people who don't like kreans because they're korean. I've heard slurs like "dogeaters".

I know black peope who have made fun of and been disgusted by blacker people.

I know white people who don't like other ethnic groups of whites.. i know one guy who hates irish people, and for no other reason than his mother hates irish people, and why that is, I have no idea. (She's Polish.)

the world is at war over prejudices based in religion.

Prejudices occur over ideologies..

People paint with broad brushes. I'd say almost all of us do, sometimes.

~Bang

I have a friend, a really good friend, who is chinese and made a comment about Koreans that I would probably be banned if I put on here. I got my eyes opened to the differences in the Asian world

I have a friend, a really good friend, who is chinese and made a comment about Koreans that I would probably be banned if I put on here. I got my eyes opened to the differences in the Asian world

I'm half Korean and my Korean relatives routinely make comments about how the Chinese are dishonest and unhygienic. Seriously, if you think Americans are racist, go ask East Asians what they think about other East Asians.

"some people". It's all people, everywhere man. everywhere.

All people are prejudice.

All people are not racist.

That white privilege stuff gains steam because people allow it to. I personally am not concerned with those that believe this is the only reason that people are oppressed.

thats untrue.

There is nothing that minorities can do about white privilege. If a white person is going to hire someone that looks like them, then thats going to happen. And white people still hold more positions of power than other races. Thats when a person is being racist.

So you don't remember CBS on Bush's Reserve Record? or Reid call bush a Loser/Liar/Dangerously incompetent/

Bush called Hitler... http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/08/08/nancys_nazi_shock_did_she_forget_the_bush_years_97812.html

It'll come back to you if you Google for 4 minutes

His business success, his military record, and the reason why he got into both Yale and Harvard were questioned rather extensively.

Obama was called Hitler as well. And people called Bush stupid because he said stupid things, "strategery." Obama has been questioned about whether he was born in this country, whether he is actually a Muslim, whether he is actually American, and his academic record.

Ive also NEVER seen a congressman call the President a liar during the State of the Union. I have never seen this with another president.

I could go on, but there has never been a president who has been treated like this.

Were there "Take back our America" rallies for any previous president like there have been for Obama?

---------- Post added October-28th-2012 at 02:51 PM ----------

I'm half Korean and my Korean relatives routinely make comments about how the Chinese are dishonest and unhygienic. Seriously, if you think Americans are racist, go ask East Asians what they think about other East Asians.

I have a friend who did a semester in Korea. Told me they are some of the most racist people she has ever come across.

That, and they are fond of black face there too.

thats untrue.

There is nothing that minorities can do about white privilege. If a white person is going to hire someone that looks like them, then thats going to happen. And white people still hold more positions of power than other races. Thats when a person is being racist.

It's true. You can choose not to support their businesses. I choose not to eat at chik fil-a. I have some friends that are gay and I find it deplorable that in this day and age that a company (or company owner) would take the approach they did as far as sponsoring hate. I think Al Sharpton is an idiot, I hate that he comes off as an ambulance chaser, I disagree that it can't be fixed. Stop giving them your money.

Trust me when I say this, if my pockets were hurting and my family was starving I would not be above digging ditches as my Dad used to say, or flipping burgers. But I would not work at Chik fil-a, or for Rev. Al.

This forum is for Redskins fans

Seeing time stamps on these posts and others tell us exactly who are here for all the wrong reasons. Maybe next time when there's a judgement call about a ban... Might just make it a lifetime ban rather than say, a week

I mean, why not

Archived