Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extreme Madden League call for new members (XBOX 360 - Madden NFL 13)

DeadExField

• 3 months later...

I'm interested and it seems like a good time, but it also seems like a lot of rules and time commitment other than games themselves. How long do the games normally take? And what is the deal with doing things on the website and not the console?

EDIT: Also if I do decide to do it, I'd like Seattle. As much as that pains me right now.

I'm interested and it seems like a good time, but it also seems like a lot of rules and time commitment other than games themselves. How long do the games normally take? And what is the deal with doing things on the website and not the console?

EDIT: Also if I do decide to do it, I'd like Seattle. As much as that pains me right now.

Rules are really simple. Don't cheese and we'll all get along. Play like real football is played. Think "fair play"

Damn it, I wish I had XBL for this.

Should get it

Hmm I'm interested in this (big time madden player) but have never had XBOX Live, but have been considering getting it. Any league members want to vouch for this league and sway me into joining?

I've met some pretty die hard fans on here who walk and talk football 24/7. With that said, it's always a good time hanging out with them in party chat nightly just kicking it or going head to head with people who appreciate simulation football. A lot of members are skins fans too

Rules are really simple. Don't cheese and we'll all get along. Play like real football is played. Think "fair play"

Should get it

I've met some pretty die hard fans on here who walk and talk football 24/7. With that said, it's always a good time hanging out with them in party chat nightly just kicking it or going head to head with people who appreciate simulation football. A lot of members are skins fans too

Alright I'm down. Shoot me a PM.

Hmm I'm interested in this (big time madden player) but have never had XBOX Live, but have been considering getting it. Any league members want to vouch for this league and sway me into joining?

Yea I can defiantly vouch for this league. Been in it for over a year. Once you start it will really suck you in.

Im looking to get in the league, I have setup application and everything. Did the new season start? Thanks for any replies.

New season begins monday

im down but no 1 ever sent me a invite last year

What? Feel free to send me a PM with your info

Only in year 3.....damn seems like it moves slow

Should join back up bro

I'm interested.. Too late to join?

Not too late, plenty of teams left

im still waiting on an invite...how do i join

PM me your GT again

I'd like to join if isnt too late. I've been lookin for a good league to join, sounds like this would be intense and fun.

Gamertag: Deadeye Dunkan

I'll take any team thats left.

What team would you like? PM me

I'd sign up but the rules are ridiculous. I understand cutting down on "cheesing" but this is control freak stuff. If an opponent is going to present a weakness, and not adjust to my play, then I am going to exploit that all day long.

We would not like for you to sign up. But thanks for the interest. :)

Archived