Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wednesday 8/8: Training Camp Tweets and Comments (maybe some what-not, if you're lucky)

Califan and everyone else taking he time to post tweets, thank you!

plus 1. You guys make it really easy throughout the day to check in and get the latest.

Hopefully I can help you out/give you a day off in the next week or so. You guys have been full of win the last couple of weeks.

---------- Post added August-8th-2012 at 09:22 PM ----------

Not a different scenario.... we were talking about whether a 5/6th receiver even contributes as a receiver (i.e. Brandon Banks being a receiver), and if they don't is it worth bringing someone in who can contribute. the point is, teams DO use their 5th and 6th receivers, as we did last year.

mind the 4 tes we have and the depth at LB. Zo, Kehl (if he makes it, I hope he does), White, the young DBs, etc will have the opportunity to play teams.

Hank time didn't sniff teams because he was always going to be a starter after some grooming and seasoning.

That's a good thing though, if I'm a judge.

Eh. It could be. If we don't see much in preseason I'll worry a bit. Riley was flying around making plays the minute he stepped on the field (oh--and ****ing up PR's :ols:).

Big thanks from me for the tweets as well. But speaking of those we haven't heard much from, I've been wondering about Tom Compton. I kind of thought he'd get some looks at RT but I guess they're grooming him from Trent W's backup? Or something?

Archived