Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WUSA9.com: Redskins Perry Riley: "I'm Going To Make A Name For Myself"

Ya' know, I consider myself a pretty objective 'Skins fan considering I bleed black and gold (Steelers) but I'm a 'Skins STH and root for the home team. I actually think Perry is about to explode onto the scene and may be the best LB talent on the team - not sure a lot of 'Skins fans realize what they've got there. I'm very impressed and he actually reminds me of Patrick Willis a little with his flow down the line and the speed at which he shoots the gap. This guy has a pretty good future and if he can learn to be a pro like London...

thank you for your yearly donations.

He has to earn the name "Perry". Until then Umenyiora will call him "Percival".

Nice....

Man, Riley was balling out those last eight games. Of course he has room to improve, but the man was everywhere. I know we brought in Goff, but I don't even think he has a chance to over throw Riley for the other MLB spot.

Imagine, #56 flying around the field, aggressively, swiftly and with discipline. It boggles the mind.

Well he already was against the run. The guy was in elite company in terms of tackles for loss, run stuffs, etc. It's just that he wasn't doing so well in coverage. This new conditioning, if it helps his coverage out, he'll be amazing for us.

Well he already was against the run. The guy was in elite company in terms of tackles for loss, run stuffs, etc. It's just that he wasn't doing so well in coverage. This new conditioning, if it helps his coverage out, he'll be amazing for us.
I'm sorry that you didn't catch onto my sarcasm filled joke.:) What I was saying was; as oppose to it's previous owner, "inmagine, #56 flying around the field, aggressively, swiftly"...

I have been a huge fan of Riley and what he did for our defense. I can't wait to see what he's going to bring to the table this season with some camp under his belt.

I'm sorry that you didn't catch onto my sarcasm filled joke.:) What I was saying was; as oppose to it's previous owner, "inmagine, #56 flying around the field, aggressively, swiftly"...

I have been a huge fan of Riley and what he did for our defense. I can't wait to see what he's going to bring to the table this season with some camp under his belt.

Oh, I see. Well that flew right over my head.

Archived