Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

Teller

That isn't a very good comparison for the opinion you're trying to get across seeing as how a lot of soldiers who have had to kill in the line of duty end up with severe emotional/mental stress over it and oftentimes require years of counseling.

A lot of soldiers don't. Now if you put them in 3tours in Iraq and then 3more in Afghan i can understand.

(They found that 17 percent of soldiers reported acute stress last year, compared with 13 percent in 2009)

my note and those boys and girls were going at it for 6 years in 2009?

Though if you change it to 'any kind of stress' sure.. thats everyone.

A lot of soldiers don't. Now if you put them in 3tours in Iraq and then 3more in Afghan i can understand.

(They found that 17 percent of soldiers reported acute stress last year, compared with 13 percent in 2009)

my note and those boys and girls were going at it for 6 years in 2009?

Though if you change it to 'any kind of stress' sure.. thats everyone.

I suspect that the percentage of soldiers that actually killed someone is somewhat lower than those numbers that felt stress.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/19/us/texas-abuser-father/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- A Lavaca County, Texas, grand jury did not return an indictment against a father who killed a man he found allegedly sexually abusing his daughter, officials said Tuesday at a press conference in Hallettsville, Texas.

"The substantial amount of evidence showed that the witness statements and the father's statement and what the father had observed was in fact what had happened that day," Lavaca County District Attorney Heather McMinn told reporters.

Man, thats a tough one. Sounds like mental health admittance for 6 months or something to me with probation for a long time?

I'd probably do the exact same thing, but killing is killing. Right?? I dont know.

Do you have a daughter? I have a 4 1/2 year old baby girl..............its Texas and he had his **** kickers on. Let the ****er molesting/sexually abusing his girl rot in hell.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/19/us/texas-abuser-father/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- A Lavaca County, Texas, grand jury did not return an indictment against a father who killed a man he found allegedly sexually abusing his daughter, officials said Tuesday at a press conference in Hallettsville, Texas.

"The substantial amount of evidence showed that the witness statements and the father's statement and what the father had observed was in fact what had happened that day," Lavaca County District Attorney Heather McMinn told reporters.

Needed killing in short

The only people upset that this didn't go to trial are defense lawyers who are used to defending these monsters and getting paid for it. Thank God it happened there and not some screwed up state like Vermont where a Judge gave a pedophile a suspended sentence another 6 months w/ probation until a cable Newschannel called him out on his indifference towards protecting children.

Archived