Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official game thread: New England @ Washington.

Die Hard

Anybody tracking the penalties? ;)

Gotta give Belichick credit ... he outsmarted SS on red-zone D in pregame planning, as well as play-calling so far.

Now for the adjustments.

Based on the last two weeks, gotta figure we'll find a way to get LC the ball on quick timing stuff a bit more and try to get him some RAC.

Love to see us go with a couple of series early where it's all 3-step drop stuff and draws. Maybe even some no-huddle.

one thing that would help is shorterning up the drops inside the 20. how many times have we seen Ramsey hold the ball and get sacked on 5 steppers from the blind side to end drives prematurely? :mad:

Ty Law is limping noticeably out there on the field when he goes back to the huddle.

Amazing the Redskins have not challenged him at all or Poole either for that matter.

Originally posted by Larry

Sam&Sonney are saying we need to be running up the middle (as opposed to wide).

I agree. We could actually give them a good dose of Betts.

I will say this about our pass game. It's magnificent, save for the O-line's inconsistency. Moreover, Gardner f-cked Ramsey on that Slant. He should've walked over and apologized to PR as he pulled him up off the ground. What a lazy, good-for-nothing, brainless pile of crap. Sorry, Gardner should NOT be on the field. I hope Jacobs comes back and ends up winning that spot.

I think we should really challenge the middle of the Pats defense.As someone mentioned earlier,run Betts up the middle or off-tackle. Someone needs to tell our offensive line to get physical in the run game. And someone needs to tell Trung to quit "tap dancing" so much in the hole and just make a decision and go.

Archived