Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meet Your 2012 Washington Redskins Draft Picks and UDFAs - UPDATE #

tml6157

Anybody know why Josh Oglesby is no longer on the list?
I believe Oglesby was brought in on a tryout basis, so he is not signed. The list only includes signed UDFAs. I think I heard Doc Walker say there was around 60+ players at practice today. Some are practice squad guys from last yr but most are guys just trying to earn a contract.

I was hoping to find a list of tryout guys too but I suppose that list would be to long.

A few of come across are:

Keith Nichols WR Michigan state

Brandon Bullock & Delvin Johnson, both NT from Marshall

Steve Watson TE Michigan

For what it's worth, Kirk Cousins is wearing number 12 according to the Redskins Park Update. Crompton is wearing number 3 (he did last year, no shock), RG3's 10, naturally. Minnifield's wearing 25 (and actually has his name on the back of his jersey, which is probably a good sign), Holt's wearing 57...and that's all I got thus far from this video. From people like me who obsess over this kind of thing.

Link to the post and what not...

For what it's worth, Kirk Cousins is wearing number 12 according to the Redskins Park Update. Crompton is wearing number 3 (he did last year, no shock), RG3's 10, naturally. Minnifield's wearing 25 (and actually has his name on the back of his jersey, which is probably a good sign), Holt's wearing 57...and that's all I got thus far from this video. From people like me who obsess over this kind of thing.

Link to the post and what not...

I saw Keenan Robinson wearing #52 in another vid.

And yea I agree with Minnifield having his name on his jersey, as it seems most of the players we actually drafted have their names on their jersey's.

Bernstine is wearing number 48,

Also, RedskinsTV.com sucks.

*Griffin gets ready to go under center in a drill*

Larry Michael: OH, LET'S LOOK AT THE SCISSOR LIFT AND THE GUY RECORDING THE ALL 22 NOW, ISN'T THAT SOMETHIN' SPECIAL...

Watching Redskins Nation.

LeRibeus is wearing 67.

RGIII is throwing passes left handed. And they look more than natural.

LeRib looks like he's going to get some work at center, is working on snapping the ball with RG3. I think they've dropped a couple.

Minnefield didn't participate in on the field drills.

---------- Post added May-4th-2012 at 05:49 PM ----------

Robinson is wearing 52, Lennon Creer is wearing 23. Also has his name on the back of his jersey. Alfred Morris is wearing 46 (name on Jersey).

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.csnwashington.com/footbal...8&feedID=10316

By Rich Tandler

The Redskins have announced via the team’s official Twitter feed that linebacker Keenan Robinson, a fourth-round pick of the team in last month’s draft, has signed with the team.

As has become the custom recently in case anyone should doubt them, the Redskins tweeted out a picture of Robinson signing his deal at the team facility along with the announcement.

Robinson will play inside linebacker for the Redskins and the team could be eyeing him as London Fletcher’s possible successor.

Really looking forward to the day Riley and Robinson handle the ILB duties together.

Yeah I like the look of Keenan and the fact that he Orakpo were friends serves the team well. What is this now with all the players from Texas? haha trying to undermine Jerruhs fan base?> hahhaa.

Archived