Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Indiana Lawmaker's Anti-Girl Scout Screed Goes Viral - Ft. Wayne Journal-Gazette

Dan T.

Oh thats a good one! LOL

Hey wait! L = LOL

(Jumbo, I'm not a Libertarian party member, never have been and likely never will be)

I've read where you said that before and I believe you; it wasn't a necessary condition for my comment.

Paul calls himself a Republican, and I accept that and get it, and yet would still tend to identify both of you more with the Libertarian party ideologically, based on most your stated opinions.

Just as, if memory serves, ASF has made it clear he's not really a liberal. :)

I've read where you said that before and I believe you; it wasn't a necessary condition for my comment.

Paul calls himself a Republican, and I accept that and get it, and yet would still tend to identify both of you more with the Libertarian party ideologically, based on most your stated opinions.

Just as, if memory serves, ASF has made it clear he's not really a liberal. :)

When viewing the vast majority of the GOP these days, I dont blame you, and you may be right. The L's are a bit too far towards anarchy for me personally and I am 100% against their abortion stance. But I do see your point.

What's sad is that the Robert Taft version of the GOP and until rather recently, the RLC were what I had always assumed the GOP was supposed to be

When viewing the vast majority of the GOP these days, I dont blame you, and you may be right. The L's are a bit too far towards anarchy for me personally and I am 100% their abortion stance. But I do see your point.

What's sad is that the Robert Taft version of the GOP and until rather recently, the RLC were what I had always assumed the GOP was supposed to be

And listen, in saying that, I mean no dissing of you, Paul, or ASF for that matter, or am insinuating you guys shouldn't be the final arbiter of how you label yourself (of course). I was simply being open and straight about how I tend to identify as mentioned, when doing it in broad fashion.

And listen, in saying that, I mean no dissing of you, Paul, or ASF for that matter, or am insinuating you guys shouldn't be the final arbiter of how you label yourself (of course), I was simply being open and straight about how I tend to identify you when doing do in broad fashion.

I didnt take it as dissing at all man! All's groovy!

I had one for the Green Party too..

G= "Go buy deodorant!"

Archived