Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Redskins Reunion: NFL Films Presents (Pictures added as well)

Champskins

• 3 months later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AHpm355m1c

Lets all remember the true identity of this team... HAIL! Here's to bleeding Burgundy and Gold!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Some pictures from the event from a photographer

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150255810904324.350143.325023464323

I saw this video on youtube recently. It's nice to see old Redskins together again.

Didn't we beat the 85 Bears defense in the playoffs in 84?

>> Nope and it was the only playoff game Gibbs ever lost at RFK...did beat them in Chicago in 1986 playoff and 1987 playoff (D. Green punt return for a TD). Skins also got crushed in Chicago in 1985 - that was also the game Joey T had his famous 1 yard punt..

You're right. I've got too many years stored in my head and in my old age, they are starting to run together.

---------- Post added March-26th-2012 at 09:46 AM ----------

One of Gibb's talents was acquiring guys with character.

He REALLY gathered some characters back then!

It was good to see them all get together and kick it for awhile, except when I saw Mann's finger; EEWWWW!

Of course, back then, if a player got a broken finger, the trainers and med staff would just break off a piece of the bench and tape it up, then send em' back out on the field, because they WANTED to play!

Ronnie Lott amputated his pinky so he could play the rest of the year without worry. You should see Brian Baldinger's finger also.

Lets all remember the true identity of this team... HAIL! Here's to bleeding Burgundy and Gold!

Wow, so glad someone bumped this, I missed it back in Dec. Thanks so much for posting. This was great, I immediately emailed to brother and Dad after watching, I'm sure they'll enjoy it just as much as I have.

HAIL

Archived