Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Homer: When it comes to swagger, in Rex they trust

themurf

It's hard to be consistent when your team can't even field consistent support. Moss out, OL out, Williams and Davis suspended for the rest of the year, Cooley out, Hightower out.

As bad as this is, it was even worse with the Bears when he was benched after 3 games in 2007. Even his QB coach was suspended the following year for drugs during that season. Not to mention having the oldest OL in the league and the worst rushing game with the wonderful Cedric Benson (is he still in jail?).

Rex needs to write a book.

As bad as this is, it was even worse with the Bears when he was benched after 3 games in 2007. Even his QB coach was suspended the following year for drugs during that season. Not to mention having the oldest OL in the league and the worst rushing game with the wonderful Cedric Benson (is he still in jail?).

Rex needs to write a book.

Ehhh, he'd "fumble" around with the idea, but then "pass" it off to someone else; but then again, he may just hit the "sack" and dream he was an NFL caliber QB...:)

Is Jonathan Crompton good enough yet to be promoted to the active roster? I can't bare watching Rex Grossman playing QB for the Redskins a second longer and Beck is 0-7 as a starter and would be 0-8 if he started another game. I saw video clips of Crompton play in college and he looked good. It's unknown just how much of the offense Crompton knows, or how much Kyle Shanahan has been working with Crompton in practice. At this point in the season with four games remaining, what bad would it be to see what Crompton can do in a regular season NFL game?

I concur with the fan who says the "dude is horrible". There is a reason that Chicago let him go.

We do have holes all over this team so even if we had a better quarterback right now it still would not

get us to the playoffs this year. I read that Sonny said Rex will be back next year. So those fans who

still believe in Rex should be happy.

Archived