Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com: Raiders LB Rolando McClain arrested

terrifNick21

DECATUR, Ala. -- Oakland Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain was arrested Thursday on misdemeanor assault, firearms and other charges after police said he fired a gun during a fight in his Alabama hometown.

McClain, 22, held a gun beside a man's head during an altercation and the man begged him not to shoot, according to a statement released by Lt. John Crouch of the Decatur Police Department.

McClain, an All American at Alabama during his junior year, moved the gun but fired a round beside the man's ear, according to the statement. No one was shot, but police said a man who was injured in the altercation drove himself to a hospital, where he was treated and released.

McClain was released on $2,000 bond. He faces charges of assault, menacing, reckless endangerment and firing a gun inside the city limits. Another man identified as Jerradius Willingham, 23, was charged with assault and released after posting a $500 bond.

Clink link for rest..

---------- Post added December-1st-2011 at 06:08 PM ----------

Here's an apparent pic of the arrest. He doesn't seem to be too upset about it. . :doh:

1322774385_91d7.jpg

So backassward that we played a huge role in putting men on the moon and developing the Patriot missle. :chair:

I have to agree with you. Certainly by some measures Alabama probably is backwards, but every state has some measure: economic development, economic and civil freedoms, social attitudes, bodies of water, fashion, music, science, education, crime, jackassery where it ranks very high on the "backward list." I mean, Wisconsin isn't backwards right? But a DA charged a 6 year old boy with sexual assault for playing doctor with a girl his age. They all backwards. ;)

I have to agree with you. Certainly by some measures Alabama probably is backwards, but every state has some measure: economic development, economic and civil freedoms, social attitudes, bodies of water, fashion, music, science, education, crime, jackassery where it ranks very high on the "backward list." I mean, Wisconsin isn't backwards right? But a DA charged a 6 year old boy with sexual assault for playing doctor with a girl his age. They all backwards. ;)

This is true, but don't tell people in VA that. It's apparently the pinnacle of culture and civilization if the people in the tailgate are to be believed.

And am I the only one who thinks that pic of the arrest absolutely has to be photoshopped?

The bond is low because it's a misdemeanor. Not a felony.

That in itself is rather puzzling considering he had the gun (allegedly) to the head of the guy and actually fired a round. In most places just discharging a round in city limits can be a felony, never mind the implied threat of killing the guy. A misdemeanor charge in a case like this is mind boggling.

Archived