Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Phillip Daniels Need Your Help!!!

PD93

Keep voting guys. I really do think something is up with this but if Redskins Nation vote and kill it like I think they will, Chris should have this unless it's rigged. The other dudes school is in the city of the newspaper so go figure. Thanks for the votes and keep voting every hour. I really appreciate all of you.

It seems like every vote we are giving, the other dude is getting the same +1... just ain't right

I think as people get home from work we can make up a lot of ground. Keep voting guys. I have my hometown voting like crazy also. The closest we have gotten is within 100 but I think their area and the whole school is voting like crazy. I do know that there are too my Redskins fans to not be ahead in a little bit. Keep the votes coming and maybe we will see what happens tonight. The more votes we can get the better we will know what's going on. Thanks again guys.

Voted.

Haha WOW now I see why you guys think it's rigged. I think there's no question. Wouldn't they be surprised that it's at over 15,000 votes anyhow? Would that be a lot more than projected?

If Redskins Nation isn't running away with this then that other kid must be Tom Brady's nephew or something.

voted. down to 123 difference now.

---------- Post added November-30th-2011 at 07:05 PM ----------

How long does it take to get the registration back to your email.>>?/

i don't know. I just signed in with my google ID, entered another email address, and was able to vote instantly.

Archived