Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Phillip Daniels Need Your Help!!!

PD93

Put my vote in again twice... Tryin to gain ground.

---------- Post added November-30th-2011 at 11:11 AM ----------

204 votes down now. I wonder who is voting for the other kid...

His whole school.. this thread has gotten over 450 views we should be so far ahead in the votes but we're not!!! :(

I feel the same way but let's flood them with votes and I will know. If all the Redskins fans vote in the next day I will know. Something is fishy. If everybody say I voted on here then I can count up the number of votes coming from this way.

Someone must be running a script or something that adds a vote for Mason every time someone votes for Chris. Definitely fishy.
Hey, Phil! You got my vote as well. However, when I was scrolling through the other thread, it was clear that something just wasn't quite right. The number dwindled down to just around the 130s mark before the other kid's numbers shot up like crazy. It just didn't make sense. Got to tell you, I'd call bull**** on thi voting system. Seems like the paper already has their winner picked. But I'm rooting for you and your family, Phil! HTTR!
To be honest, I wondered if there was a bot implemented to get the count up. Albeit, I'd have to say it might not actually be the other candidate or his supporters behind it. This paper is generating a ton of traffic with this voting system and it would, in my opinion, be helpful to the paper's site to generate that type of traffic. With that said, I suppose it could be possible that the paper itself might have a bot installed to drive up the traffic to the site.

As Phil eluded to before in the other thread, the paper has been hyping the other kid without so much a mention of Chris Brown (other than his name and stats when you go to vote). As I said before, I believe this little voting measure could be rigged. Regardless, I voted, will vote again, and hope like hell Chris wins.

HTTR!

I agree, I have 4 accounts that I've been voting with since yesterday, and even very late at night, the other kid seems to get votes every time Chris gets votes. I think they are definitely cheating. Chris' stats alone are better than the other kids and he deserves to win this. It would be a shame that he loses b/c somebody is cheating.

---------- Post added November-30th-2011 at 01:40 PM ----------

FYI- just voted again 4 times and it's 7124 votes to 7371 votes :(

I just voted again....I think I'm bad luck, everytime I vote the margin seems to increase by 50.....7397-7136....sheesh

They have to have some kind of bot installed. There's just no way that this could happen otherwise. Like somebody else mentioned, I would be willing to bet the paper itself is cheating.

They have to have some kind of bot installed. There's just no way that this could happen otherwise. Like somebody else mentioned, I would be willing to bet the paper itself is cheating.

Voted again. And, I find it interesting if you look up the school profile, they have a total of 309 students. I'm sure there are friends and family voting as well, but the pace the other guy is receiving votes is very questionable. Definetly something amiss.

Voted again. And, I find it interesting if you look up the school profile, they have a total of 309 students. I'm sure there are friends and family voting as well, but the pace the other guy is receiving votes is very questionable. Definetly something amiss.

What??? Good find. That's even more telling in my opinion. Yep, something is definitely going on.

Keep voting guys. I really do think something is up with this but if Redskins Nation vote and kill it like I think they will, Chris should have this unless it's rigged. The other dudes school is in the city of the newspaper so go figure. Thanks for the votes and keep voting every hour. I really appreciate all of you.

Archived