Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Graziano: Redskins aren't packing it in

Commander PK

I will reserve judgment at least for one more week. They just came off of the best game they have played for the year, division long time rival, at home and they still lost. No question the focus is now on next year. They are about to travel to the west coast to play a meaningless game with another bad team. Would not be surprising to see an uninspired effort. We shall see.

I will reserve judgment at least for one more week. They just came off of the best game they have played for the year, division long time rival, at home and they still lost. No question the focus is now on next year. They are about to travel to the west coast to play a meaningless game with another bad team. Would not be surprising to see an uninspired effort. We shall see.

Seattle is playing well and has maybe the biggest home field advantage in the NFL. They took out the Ravens two weeks ago.

Outstanding article. I cant help but think after yesterday that going after the "charecter" guys Shannahan went after this offseason was to keep this locker room glued together through what he knew was inevidibly a rebuilding year. Guys like Gaffney (via his latest twitter remarks lol) THT, OJ and Kerrigan have all shown alot of heart in a rough season and this will propel them to make a run at a division title once the pieces fall in place.

-If the draft position could remain like this, then we have the opportunity to get first dibs on any QB (not named Luck).

I would hate to break it to you but there might be a team, that might just might, give up something to get in front of us.

Seattle needs a quarterback bad and I should mention the Carrol/Barkley/USC familiarity. But I really think shanahan and allen are going to have some tricks up their sleeve this offseason. My only hope and expectation is to not see Grossman on our starting roster (barring injury) again.:no:

Great read, I couldn't agree more. This w.as the first game in weeks that I truely had a reason to believe ee could pull it out in the end. The defense did what they'br been doing all year. The offense finally showed up for a game and special teams was effective. Minus Gano's misses we played a heck of a game. Had he of hit the 49yd fg during regulation I don't think we would've went into OT. Clearly the most impressive aspect had to be the protection afforded Rex bu the OL. Yes we still need to keep working on the ground game but I believe that's tied more into the fact that we keep starting Torain. It was great to see the old Gator connection of Rex to Gaffney. My only dilemma is do I want my team to win or try for the best draft pick possible? I'm a diehard Skinz fan but I know we have to make moves for the future. I know what we need to do but I just can't root against my own squad.

Archived