Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Case for Keenum

Mr.Skinbo

There has been little talk on this board for my man Case Keeum, he's basically everything you could want in a Quarterback, 6'2 210lbs. He's been killing it this season on as a 5th year senior due to last seasons injury, he's completed over 74 % of his passes and already has 37 TD passes. My favorite part of his stats are that within all of his attempts he only has 3 interceptions, ONLY 3. we have a QB who had 4 in one game. just wanna see what you guys think, he could be a stud at the NFL level.

Crazy stat taken from 2008 to 2010:

case_keenum_will_get_his_stats_but_what_about_houstons_other_unfinished_business.jpg

He's a benefactor of the spread, right? I wouldn't mind if we took him, but a late round flier after we get our starter in round one. I really think we'll draft two QBs in the draft, with the second QB being a later round guy brought in to be the third sting and eventual backup.

I would rather have Barkley and of coarse Luck but depending on where we pick, this is the next guy on my list.

Wouldn't mind it in a later round as a backup/project guy, but we seriously need to invest our first-round pick on the best QB available, someone who can start as a rookie and take his lumps early.

Totally agree, we need someone who can step in now, but I also think Keenum can step in now.

I think that Kellen Moore out of Boise is going to be a great NFL QB. He reminds me of Drew Brees, only taller. He's got a very good arm, is more accurate than most of the prospects coming out and is very good at making the right reads consistantly. He's flying under the radar becuase he plays in Boise. Not only that, he is a consistant winner. He's only lost 3 games in his entire college career.

Look at his stats over his carrer, other than his true freshman year, he's always over 70% completion rate and has thrown very few interceptions and a ton of tochdowns. We may be able to pick him up the second round.

6'2.....really?...to small.

Well, it's certainly not ideal. Unless the kid has a Brees kind of arm and release. I'm 6'2" and definitely know I would have problems seeing the field over your typical DL. I like QB's 6'4 or taller and at least 220lbs. I think it's important. You have to see the field and sustain hits.

Archived