Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Homer: Caption this contest - Redskins vs. Dolphins photo

themurf

grossman111711.jpg

(photo by Brian Murphy)

Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand, it’s time for another round of “caption this.”

The game is fairly simple, as you hopefully know by now. I supply the photo and you bring the witty reader-submitted captions. You might not win any cool prizes, but you’ll be formally recognized for being better than your peers and will get some love on my blog.

Here’s my humble offering for this photo to help get folks started:

“Okay, look, I’ll give you your flag back if you stop intercepting my passes. Deal?”

Think you can do better? Click this link and leave a comment with your best caption.

I've decided to write a novella instead of a caption.

"No, seriously, man. You have to do it. Do you see me laughing while I say this? I'm insane. I will not stop, do you understand? The rush ... it's ... addicting. Peons like you will never understand, Joe. The feeling of ripping out the heart of an entire fan base just when you've given them hope. Think of the best meal you've ever had in your life, Joe. The best sexual experience. Now, multiply that by ad infinitum. That's how I feel when I do it, Joe. It's like I can .... almost hear them. Thousands of them, in their homes, cursing, hurling their cats through windows, destroying their property, sucker punching their in-laws ... because of me. You'll never know what that feels like Joe. You're part of the herd. But you can stop me, Joe. Do you have the stones to stop me, Joe? Because I'm going to do it again today. You'll see. When we're at the ... five yard line. That'll be your moment to shine, Joe. To shine, or to fade into the background and watch like so many others have watched while I wreak psychic havoc on untold thousands once again. Chicago knows, Joe. But they didn't put me down. They let me go. The Texans thought they could keep me contained, Joe. But here I am. A starting QB in the NFL once again. HAHAHAHAHahaha. Can you believe it, Joe? Can you possibly fathom it? You see, I have these brief moments of clarity, Joe, and this one's fading fast, so listen quick. Check your pocket. You'll find a poisoned dart and a small blowgun. Use it on me, Joe. Take your shot when the moment presents itself. But once we get to the five, well, that's your 2-second warning, Joe. Cuz that's when I'm gonna do it. That's when the demons come. Can you slay a demon, Joe? We'll see. Ha. Hahaha. Hahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...."

grossman111711.jpg

Rex: Is that Gaffney? I think he’s triple-covered. You know what? **** it. I’m throwing it downfield.

Ref: Are you sure?

Rex: Yeah, I see Helu open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for *******. I’m ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can’t, I bet I’ll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long.

Ref: What about a quick slant, button hook, or flare out? I'm getting tired of signaling 1st downs for the other team.

Rex: What’s that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That’s lame. Button hook? lame. Flare out? lame. Screen pass? Tony Romo sits to pee lame. This is ****ing football. You can’t just expect wins to come to you. You can’t massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You’re a *****. This ain’t John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy’s got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Ref: "When I stand on my head all the ladies see is "69" and they all want me ...throwin deep is for XXXX"

The ref standing upside down will still have his numbers read 96, all it takes is tilting one's head to the side to see that. Secondly, pretty offensive word at the end to be trying to toss around as funny. I'm not even gay and I find it offensive.

Archived