Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hank's injury the same one that ended Bo's career

pram11

Exactly what I said. This has nothing to do with Landry. Landry's injury and surgery are completely different than Hank's. Totally different situation. Hate how much crap Landry takes around here...

Type of surgery not the point. Doctors have recommended surgery two seasons in a row and Landry has refused. His current experimental treatment still has him limping. We'll see if it works....but he also may be MIA this coming season....either because the Skins don't want to spend money on a FA who refuses recommended team treatment and still can't get healthy or because he injures his Achilles again.

Type of surgery not the point. Doctors have recommended surgery two seasons in a row and Landry has refused. His current experimental treatment still has him limping. We'll see if it works....but he also may be MIA this coming season....either because the Skins don't want to spend money on a FA who refuses recommended team treatment and still can't get healthy or because he injures his Achilles again.

The point is, people take any opportunity to turn almost any thread into a "what's wrong with Landry?" thread. People don't need to relate every injury that happens on this team to his situation. We don't know all the facts, probably never will, so how about we stop turning every thread into "I hate Landry"

I wonder why it took this long for his surgery. I have high hopes for Hank no doubt. I wish him a speedy recovery and hopefully he gets on the field for camp and starts tearing it up.

I think I remember reading that the doctor's told him with rehab there's a chance it heals on its own. Kind of a wait and see thing.

I was under the impression that surgery is not necessarily a "good" thing, because it greatly increases the chances of the player not returning to their former full strength. That's why I figured Hank had waited to see if he could heal without it, why he tweeted it as "bad news", and why players like Landry try to avoid it.

Archived