Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[Small] Gift for a Snowboarder?

SuperSkinette

Maybe look at the strap pad. It helps relieve stress on the knees and ankles while riding the ski lifts, etc. A friend of mine snowboards and has this. I usually just stick to skiing myself so I have no experience with this thing.

Thanks for the suggestion! He actually has some knee issues from playing football, so could actually work.

DCsportsfan and PB, he's not really into pot so I'm gonna have to take a pass :ols:

But seriously, please keep the suggestions coming. I don't know the first thing about snowboarding, and only vaguely know about the culture that comes along with it (he's not really into all that anyway). I would consider myself preppy, if anything. I really have no idea.

I've already looked at dogfunk, but I'll definitely look at those other ones. Thanks!

I may decide at the end of the day that I'm in way over my head with the snowboarding stuff, and maybe I'll just get him something else. I wanted it to be a surprise, but it seems like personal preferences are too particular for these things for me to get something as a surprise and have it be a real hit. Or I could just wait until his best friend is back and ask him. I appreciate the suggestions!

Within the budget I think that most would suggest things within that.

Have you been with him before ?

I go to the mall with my lady because we both cheat (regarding shopping) for clues about what the other may want at some point. She has a harder time because I typically will find something I really like, and just buy it.

Her gift this year may knock her socks off. I am frugal but not cheap, she is always looking for a deal even if it is cheap.

After we go out sometimes I throw in a hint or retract a hint so that she has an option or two.

Goggles maybe...a nice pair of gloves...basically something he doesn't have that he needs, most accessories can be under 75$.

If you really don't want to spend a lot of money you could get his board waxed for him. Unless he does it himself. ...please don't let anyone take this out of context haha.

Or you could even just buy him a lift ticket to go riding for a weekend?

Archived