Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 9 is here advance wed 11:59pm-

Lavarleap56

Redskins vs. Cowboys in week 3 is one worthy of a NFL Replay nominee.

The Redskins jumped out to an early 21 - 3 lead and looked like they were about to run away with it, until Dez Bryant returned the kickoff for a TD to make it 23-10, on the ensuing drive Newman jumped a route and picked off Beck for a TD. Making it 21-17 going into the half. Coming out of the half the Redskins defense stiffened up and forced a punt. 'Skins eventually got into position to kick a field goal and go up 24-17. After a good drive by the Cowboys, a TD pass from Romo sits to pee to Austin knotted it all up at 24 in the 4th QTR. With the Cowboys D tightening up on the Redskins offense and the Redskins D struggling to stop the Cowboys, the Redskins got the ball with an opportunity to kill the clock while also taking the lead, Beck and Helu bounced back and moved the ball down to the 1 yard line, where the Cowboys really made it tough for the Skins runners, stopping Helu twice on the goalline. Needing a score it was time for Torain to come in and be his usual wrecking ball self and power into the endzone for a TD, to put the 'Skins up 31-24. On the next drive with a few minutes left the Cowboys trying to tie it up fell just short when Fletcher picked off Tony Romo sits to pee. However, the Redskins were not able to capitalize on the Cowboys misfortune and were forced to Punt. With a little more than 2 minutes left the Cowboys took the field for yet another chance at tying the game. After getting a few good runs, and completions the Cowboys had entered the Redskins side of the field and were driving for the TD. But once again London Fletcher came up with his second interception in as many series, this time sealing the game. After a TD saving tackle by Terrance Newman on a Roy Helu 74 yard run, the Redskins let time run out, victorious, 31-24.

Great game "Face Tooth".

Redskins vs. Cowboys in week 3 is one worthy of a NFL Replay nominee.

The Redskins jumped out to an early 21 - 3 lead and looked like they were about to run away with it, until Dez Bryant returned the kickoff for a TD to make it 23-10, on the ensuing drive Newman jumped a route and picked off Beck for a TD. Making it 21-17 going into the half. Coming out of the half the Redskins defense stiffened up and forced a punt. 'Skins eventually got into position to kick a field goal and go up 24-17. After a good drive by the Cowboys, a TD pass from Romo sits to pee to Austin knotted it all up at 24 in the 4th QTR. With the Cowboys D tightening up on the Redskins offense and the Redskins D struggling to stop the Cowboys, the Redskins got the ball with an opportunity to kill the clock while also taking the lead, Beck and Helu bounced back and moved the ball down to the 1 yard line, where the Cowboys really made it tough for the Skins runners, stopping Helu twice on the goalline. Needing a score it was time for Torain to come in and be his usual wrecking ball self and power into the endzone for a TD, to put the 'Skins up 31-24. On the next drive with a few minutes left the Cowboys trying to tie it up fell just short when Fletcher picked off Tony Romo sits to pee. However, the Redskins were not able to capitalize on the Cowboys misfortune and were forced to Punt. With a little more than 2 minutes left the Cowboys took the field for yet another chance at tying the game. After getting a few good runs, and completions the Cowboys had entered the Redskins side of the field and were driving for the TD. But once again London Fletcher came up with his second interception in as many series, this time sealing the game. After a TD saving tackle by Terrance Newman on a Roy Helu 74 yard run, the Redskins let time run out, victorious, 31-24.

Great game "Face Tooth".

That was definitely one of the most entertaining games of Madden I have been involved in. Great game, my dude. It would have been a bittersweet victory if I had pulled it out b/c I hate seeing the skins lose to the cowgirls. Nonetheless, this game would be thrown into the archive for best games in the Skins/Cowboys rivalry had it actually occurred.

I move to 0-3 on the season, but I am making strides!

LL is on it. Because he bumped me while I was out of town I am "banned from the franchise". He will cover us when he gets home, then you can smoke me by 3 TDs....... :)

Haha, fair enough. I wasn't saying that as a shot at you, just informing people. Send me an XBOX message or text when you get in, ok?

Just had a he'll of a game vs Cleveland. Fell behind 13 early (missed XP). Charged back to take a 14-13 halftime lead. I wanted to go on 4th and gaol from the 1, but got a delay of game like an idiot.

Down 17-13, Cleve marched down the field, including a fake punt (that I knew was coming but couldn't stop), a 4th and 4 from the 8, and a 4th and goal from the 1.

I tied it at 20 with a minute to go (after missing an open Davone Bess in the end zone). The Browns then started to move for the winning score, but out of time outs had to throw. A Vontae Davis pick six won it for the Fins with 14 seconds to go. Bring on the Chargers.....

Great game

59-14 Ravens vs Rams... 5 Ints for Bradford.. 2 Pick 6s.. word to jimmy smith.. Flacco dropping bombs 11-14 for 4ints.. ray ray running over everyone for 143 yards.. the defense locking hoes up...

the road to 16-0...

---------- Post added October-18th-2011 at 11:17 PM ----------

Just had a he'll of a game vs Cleveland. Fell behind 13 early (missed XP). Charged back to take a 14-13 halftime lead. I wanted to go on 4th and gaol from the 1, but got a delay of game like an idiot.

Down 17-13, Cleve marched down the field, including a fake punt (that I knew was coming but couldn't stop), a 4th and 4 from the 8, and a 4th and goal from the 1.

I tied it at 20 with a minute to go (after missing an open Davone Bess in the end zone). The Browns then started to move for the winning score, but out of time outs had to throw. A Vontae Davis pick six won it for the Fins with 14 seconds to go. Bring on the Chargers.....

Great game

im assuming im not getting Vontae now

Saints (sherrardsd) vs. Texans (MrMoore)

Saints jumped out to a 14 point lead in the 1sr Qtr. I thought I was bout to get blown out. In the 2nd the Texans was stop in the red zone and setteled for a feild goal. Saints get the ball back with 40 something secs left. Mark Ingram breaks a long run. Brees find a WR over the middle to get in feild goal range.

Half time 17 - 3

Texans get the ball in the 3rd. They put the game on Foster's back. Drives itin for a TD. Texans defense steps up. A couple defensive stops for both teams. In the 4th Texans tie the gm with another TD by Foster.

The Saints put a drive together gets into the red zone. 4th and 1 Saints had the ball off to Ingram. STOPPED for a lost by user controlled FA pick up Marcus Stroud! Texans get to mid-field. 4 & 1 hand off left big gain! After a couple plays Texans settle for a the winning field goal!

Great Game!

Archived