Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 9 is here advance wed 11:59pm-

Lavarleap56

Got my game in against the Giants. Good game SusqySkin aka "BBGMAN78". INTs killed you, otherwise it woulda been a lot closer final score. Bills move to 3-3... digging my way slowly out of a 1-3 hole.

Also that play where Fred Jackson turfed it, you recovered, and then your LB turfed it when my LT layed him out was a bad beat.

Did the league advance to week 7?

It did on the console.....

---------- Post added October-31st-2011 at 12:29 PM ----------

Hitman36ST posted at: 10/30/2011 02:07:15 AM

Quote Modify

Bio:

I would like to protest my game (Browns at Raiders, I was the Browns) due to HTTR consistently stacking the box (about 80-90% of the game up until about 4 minutes to go with him up 13) and using a glitch at the beginning to get his sacks. I couldnt take a three step drop the entire first half.

This was on LM.....did it ever get resolved?

Just improved to 5-3, was not pretty but i got the job done.

Eagles up next, then comes SF for 2 games in a short span...If i beat SF both times i can still win the div, but more realistically the wild card is more of an option.

All my rb are back healthy and lets say i have bit of a logjam. Ronnie Brown, Beanie, Ryan Grant, Alfonso Smith, Derrick Ward, Chester Taylor. But considering how frequent they get hurt not a bad idea..

I'm on a bye week also. I would be happy to play w/ anyone who wants to. I'm not the best but I'm not that bad either. I'm right around .500 playing online ranked games w/ over 150 games played. I may be able to help out or give you some pointers...maybe you can help me get over the hump.....

Giants owner is unable to play our game tonight (NE vs NYG), do I play the CPU? He just let me know earlier today and its not an issue, just not sure what to do.

He pmd me earlier and I have to boot him so you can play cpu. I should be home around 7-8 to take care of it.

Archived