Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LL56s Extrememadden league: TEAM draft this evening ! please read..

Lavarleap56

I'm thinking of setting up a dummy franchise for fantasy draft to determine a selection order. I will assign a member name along with a team before hand so whatever order the CPU comes up with will be the draft order. Tonight possibly 10-11pm ? We will draft teams so I need you to be available either via es chat, twitter, xbl party chat ect. If for some reason due to the short notice are unable to be available leave your top ten teams in this thread so I can assign you your highest requested team for your selection. I don't want people to be stuck with a team so please list your teams so you still have some control over your selection.

In order to show everyone it's a fair selection I'm participating in the draft as well eventhough I want the skins. I don't want any complaints to start off about a rigged draft ect lol.

If everyone wants a different time let me know as well.

Sweet. Personally I would like to start at 10, or even 9 if possible as I leave for work at 11pm. But if more people prefer 11, I will simply leave my top 10. Or if someone could email/text available teams at my selection, that would work too. How much time do we get to pick our team?? Dont see any need for more than 1 minute....

im down for anything.. is this to set up which teams we get or draft order?

Personally i do not care what team i get..

let me see if i get this right though.. are we drafting our own players? if so just throw me down for any team.. ill draft my boys and make this a winner

billsmugazz.png

I think what he's saying... is that he's going to do a fantasy draft to get a random draft order so no one will feel cheated. Then he'll go by your list of top tem. Say in you want the Skins 1st & the Packers 2nd. If your draft number is 5 and the skins are gone then you'll get the Packers and use the real rosters.

im down for anything.. is this to set up which teams we get or draft order?

Personally i do not care what team i get..

let me see if i get this right though.. are we drafting our own players? if so just throw me down for any team.. ill draft my boys and make this a winner

billsmugazz.png

http://www.random.org/lists/

That could be easier - look Lavar just type all 32 screenames down and BAM that will be the team draft order

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 01:14 PM ----------

See look all done

There were 27 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

17. Crazyjoe mac

10.Thunderdome

24.Reaper21

9.Cooooley47

13.281skins

2.Kingspadee

8.Skinzkid2121

23.GchWood

6.Jaybrant

22.Dro89

18.Therealbigrich

3.Sherrardso

14.Cpt.Chaos47

5.S2thalayes

20.Hitman36st

4.MrMoore

25.skinsfan834

12.Susqyskin

11.Freestyln

1.Lavarleap56

27.skinz248

21.erock353

19.Hitman#21

16.SkinsnGibbs4life

7.VegasnVa

26.pumpkinescobar

15.Heidenreich

Timestamp: 2011-10-10 17:13:45 UTC

http://www.random.org/lists/

That could be easier - look Lavar just type all 32 screenames down and BAM that will be the team draft order

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 01:14 PM ----------

See look all done

There were 27 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

17. Crazyjoe mac

10.Thunderdome

24.Reaper21

9.Cooooley47

13.281skins

2.Kingspadee

8.Skinzkid2121

23.GchWood

6.Jaybrant

22.Dro89

18.Therealbigrich

3.Sherrardso

14.Cpt.Chaos47

5.S2thalayes

20.Hitman36st

4.MrMoore

25.skinsfan834

12.Susqyskin

11.Freestyln

1.Lavarleap56

27.skinz248

21.erock353

19.Hitman#21

16.SkinsnGibbs4life

7.VegasnVa

26.pumpkinescobar

15.Heidenreich

Timestamp: 2011-10-10 17:13:45 UTC

That's alot easier and perfect, will use it tonight. Helping a friend move so been short with explanations if things are confusing.

That's alot easier and perfect, will use it tonight. Helping a friend move so been short with explanations if things are confusing.

Nope everything is good. It will be quicker because you already have a list of everyone (still need a few more) but anyways this way not everyone needs to be on. You just have them post what team they want after the official list is put out. The old saying I love to use "work smarter not harder" and I figure having a quick automated generator will be less work because we all can see what the draft order is and if people can't make it tonight they still can choose the team they want. Just trying to help out - one of the members here can vouch for me. Jaybrant was in one of my leagues I ran NCAA/Madden at the same time with the same group of people and it was one of the most successful and organized leagues. So I am always here to help.

Archived