Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerruh blames Garrett for Romo's blunders...?

tr1

I'm so sick of hearing about playcalling the reason Dallas sucked.

After the TD to put them up 27-3, the very first play on their next drive, he threw a pick six. Terrible throw. Bad playcalling? No. Bad execution? Yes.

Next, they had 7 plays. 5 of them were runs. One of the pick sixes was the last play of that drive. 5 runs to 2 passes. Bad playcalling? No.

On that drive after that first INT for 6, they had a 9 play drive resulting in a FG. 3 plays were runs. Bad playcalling? The drive resulted in points. No.

Next drive they had a 3 and out in which one run was called. Bad play calling? Maybe, but it was 3rd and 4, and not many teams run on that down and distance.

The next drive they had another 3 and out, 2 of which were runs that gained 2 yards. Bad playcalling? No. Poor execution? Yes.

Next drive was one play, and absolutely HORRID throw. Just a terrible, terrible throw. Nothing to do with playcalling.

They were behind the next time they got the ball, so they had to throw, and we all know how that worked out.

Enough with this "it was bad playcalling" bull****. Romo sits to pee choked. It's as simple as that.

The Cowboys can have all the talent at running back in the world, but their offensive line sucks at run blocking right now. Seriously, they're 25th in the league, averaging about 3 ypc. The days of them have road graters like Leonard Davis and Gurode are over. It's very possible they have no choice but to put the ball in Romo sits to pee's less than capable hands to have a moving offense.

:ols:

The funny thing is that JJ is right.

They need to run the ball.

Felix Jones, Choice and DeMarco Murray they should be running the ball 30 x times plus.

But you shouldn't have to hear it from the owner or GM. That's the head coaches responsibility and Jerrah just loves a microphone in his face. He is destroying them from the inside out, much like Vinny/Snyder did to us.

Sounds more and more like Jerry Jones is turning into Al Davis. Pretty soon you can call them the Dallas "Raiders East" Cowboys.

If the Raiders are Redskins West, and the Cowboys were Raiders East, what the hell does that make the Cowboys in relation to the Redskins?

Sounds a lot like Jim Zorn's situation with the Redskins. How did that work out?

Yes it does, and when I wrote that I was thinking about what happened (or supposedly happened) between snyder, zorn, and cp. We all know eventually what that led to, but the question is does jerruh ever figure it out and eventually turn over the reigns ala DS, or does he continue to rule with the same decrepit fist he's ruled with in the past? I'm rooting for the latter.

Archived