Why not?

Broke ribs

Punctured lung

Swollen heart

Dislocated hip

Broken ankle

Broken leg

Inflammation of the blow hole

And he still managed to crawl on the field and will his team to victory .

Or at least that's what ESPN and the national sports journalists tell me......

C'mon DP they beat that juggernaut, the 49ers. Romo sits to pee for President '12 is clearly in the future.

Why not?

Broke ribs

Punctured lung

Swollen heart

Dislocated hip

Broken ankle

Broken leg

Inflammation of the blow hole

And he still managed to crawl on the field and will his team to victory .

Or at least that's what ESPN and the national sports journalists tell me......

you forgot the hurt feelings :D

Frankly, I thought Rex deserved this award.

Fourth down pass for a TD...I didn't see Romo sits to pee do anything but dink it off to a guy who ran through a hapless SF defense.

Rex will do great things for our franchise...continuing on MONDAY NIGHT!!!!

**** the haters.

Fourth down pass for a TD...I didn't see Romo sits to pee do anything but dink it off to a guy who ran through a hapless SF defense.

**** the haters.

Not sure what game you were watching. Romos big plays were vertical down the field strikes, I would LOVE to see some visual or factual proof on how it was "dinking it off."

Even with out any injuries coming into the equation Romo sits to pee outplayed Grossman last weekend.

Seems a perfectly reasonable choice to me.

But that's looking at it through a neutral perspective; and not with B&G tinted glasses on.

Congratulations to Romo sits to pee. For his heroics in San Francisco he's earned that one.

Hail.

it could have easily been a guy like josh freeman or matty ice (who i personally don't believe in) for their huge comeback wins, but Romo sits to pee might have gotten this if he lost.

(even though the nfl would never allow him to lose in a situation like that)

Seems a perfectly reasonable choice to me.

But that's looking at it through a neutral perspective; and not with B&G tinted glasses on.

Congratulations to Romo sits to pee. For his heroics in San Francisco he's earned that one.

Hail.

That's about where I am on this. It's not that hard to acknowledge a gutsy performance, even from a guy who plays for a heated rival.

it could have easily been a guy like josh freeman or matty ice (who i personally don't believe in) for their huge comeback wins, but Romo sits to pee might have gotten this if he lost.

(even though the nfl would never allow him to lose in a situation like that)

I agree on Josh Freeman. 17 point comebacks ain't ****, especially after your offense didn't score in the first half.

**** the haters.

I have a feeling that Rexy is going to be in a little game of running for his life this game. All of the talk about how the Skins defenders are going to go after the cowboys injuries....well...this isn't Wade "Mr. Softie" Phillips coaching this defense anymore....

It is going to be fun!

I have a feeling that Rexy is going to be in a little game of running for his life this game. All of the talk about how the Skins defenders are going to go after the cowboys injuries....well...this isn't Wade "Mr. Softie" Phillips coaching this defense anymore....

It is going to be fun!

LOL, I love this. Wade Phillips is much more accomplished as a defensive coordinator than Rob Ryan ever will be. You defended the hell out of him until, well, he was no longer a Cowboy and now he sucks. Pssssst, it's the personnel.

It is going to be fun!

:rotflmao:

Well, Ryan certainly weighs more than Wade!

But, Wade is definitely a better D coordinator.

I hope Ryan continues to send 9 routinely.

We could win by 56 points.

Not sure what game you were watching. Romos big plays were vertical down the field strikes, I would LOVE to see some visual or factual proof on how it was "dinking it off."

Even with out any injuries coming into the equation Romo sits to pee outplayed Grossman last weekend.

uh, what? did you watch that game? in fact did you watch either game?

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 08:06 AM ----------

LOL, I love this. Wade Phillips is much more accomplished as a defensive coordinator than Rob Ryan ever will be. You defended the hell out of him until, well, he was no longer a Cowboy and now he sucks. Pssssst, it's the personnel.

seriously, do they believe the crap they say? not a year ago they were talking about how accomplished wade was....now it's Rob and Wade was terrible, what the heck has Rob ever done?

You must be confused. That was Kitna having the long strikes...Romo sits to pee benefited from YAC.

Archived