Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cardinals-Skins Predictions for Week 2

rockfan7224

Tough to get over that...a 12-0 start to the year might help.

It's not so much the past as the present still. This line is shocking, I don't care what excuses anyone try's to make, their VERY average right across the front 5. And within that, how long will it be before 'bad' Rex rears it's ugly head under pressure? Throw in a VERY questionable, to be kind kicker on a team that play's team's close, and a lack of Landry exposing a secondary to Fitzgerald, and this game has me fearing another hard fought let down.

Which frustrates the living piss out of me as I don't think the Cards are that great either on the whole.

Hail.

Agreed TD_w man. And that was against an injury hit Giants team. A lot got lost from last Sunday in all the euphoria of the W.

Hail.

Right...and rightfully so. It's not often that we beat a division opponent going away. I just think that it is easy to remember the game differently once you've got the win locked up. It is easy to justify the long passes as lucky. I still know that we outplayed the Giants, but it was nip and tuck almost until the end.

Almost game time and I'm braced for a tight one today!

Guest Spearfeather
Cardnals aren't that bad, also we tend to follow upset wins with upset losses over the years, so I am far from ****y, I say we win in a nail bitter, 24.21

Look like Skinsinparadise wins this one.

Nice work.

Archived