Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite And Least Favorite AFC and NFC(non-NFCE) teams?

ACW

Hell, we've done the East, so what about the others.

NFC

Favorite: GB. Nothing unlikable about them, build the team the right way, and I count on AR, Finley, and the D/ST getting me fantasy points :ols: Plus former Redskin Mark Murphy is the President and CEO.

Least Favorite: I guess Seattle for twice knocking us out of the playoffs?

AFC

Favorite: Kinda tough. I guess NE out of envy for their front office

Least Favorite: Easily the Jets. Rex freaking Ryan. The Steelers are somewhat close, but I remembered that I wanted them to be the Jets in the playoffs, so not TOO close.

NFC

Favourite:- New Orleans Saints, my favourite rugby league team is the Saints and Sean Peyton played for the Leicester Panthers when I was playing.

Least Favourite:- San Fransisco 49ers. Dislkied them in the 80's and it never went away.

AFC

Favourite:- San Diego Chargers that light blue shirt is awesome.

Least favourite:- Oakland Raiders. I have never forgiven Marcus Allen, Jim Plunket and Jack Squirek.

NFC fav: Packers - Rodgers went through so much having to sit behind Favre, and couldn't have handled it better. Plus, i've always liked Woodson...and I love the greg jennings madden video on youtube

NFC least fav: Seahawks - the image of Shaun Alexander cheerleading on the sideline with a towel on his head against us in the playoffs haunts me to this day

AFC fav: Ravens - love the way they play, cemented themselves as my #2 team when Reed, Lewis and McGahee saluted Sean Taylor and played for him

AFC least fav: Patriots - I hate how they seem to get great treatment from the league, they cheated for their success, and they ran up the score on us

Yeah, as for the Ravens, say what you want about him, but Ray Lewis is a WARRIOR.

As for Rodgers, he DID go through a lot, but OTOH being the backup for Brett likely helped as well.

I should also add IND when Manning's playing...watching a master at his craft.

NFC Favorite: Tampa Bay (Lived in St. Petersburg for 7 years as a kid)

AFC Favorite: Houston (Have a soft spot for them ever since they took down Dallas in their first game)

NFC Least Favorite: Arizona Cardinals (Still harbor ill will from the time they were in our division. Mel Gray "catch" still chaps my ass)

AFC Least Favorite: Baltimore Raven (So much to hate about these guys. Preening schmos)

NFC:Bears- I like the Bears classic Cover-2/Tampa 2 based defense and I like watching Cutler

Adrian Peterson

Dis-Like: Vikings-How can you have for my money the best RB in the league and not invest more on the OL??????

Oh I know why because you drafted a QB in the first instead of improving the OL.

Their drafting a QB was a redundant/wasted pick because they KNEW they were going after McNabb and Joe Webb is developing into a viable QB in his own right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

49ers/Cards they don't (or didn't) know what they're doing

AFC:

Browns (fan of McCoy and the WCO,

Raiders (fan of Al Davis (seriously no joke, big fan and I like Hugh Jackson's brand of smash mouth football), used to like the Chiefs too because of Wies creative smashmouth offense but who knows how they'll look this year

Steelers-Love LeBeau and Mike Tomlin (became a huge when he had the balls to call an onside kick against the Packers 2 years ago, Tomlin has brass balls)

Dis-Like: Jags/Dolphin because they don't know what the hell they're doing

---------- Post added September-11th-2011 at 10:22 AM ----------

Oh-hate:evilg: the Titans

Favorite AFC/NFC team: Whichever is facing Dallas at the time.

Least Favorite AFC/NFC team: Buffalo, Miami, Jets, Patriots, Colts, Titans, Texans, Jaguars, Steelers, Browns, Ravens, Bengals, Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, Vikings, Packers, Bears, Lions, Panthers, Falcons, Saints, Tampa Bay, 49ers, Seattle, Arizona, and Rams.

Yeah, that would be it.

There would be 3 more teams to that least favorite, but I was told I couldn't include NFCE teams.

NFC

Favourite:- New Orleans Saints, my favourite rugby league team is the Saints and Sean Peyton played for the Leicester Panthers when I was playing.

Northampton FTW!!!

For me I'd say that New Orleans is also my favorite 'other' team, mainly due to Breesus/Purdue connection.

Least favorite would probably be the Bears, their fans are overbearing and loud and I'm not a Cutler fan.

AFC;

Favorite would be a draw between Miami and Cincinnati. I've got family that follows both of them, and I happen to be a Reds fan so there's that.

Least favorite would be the Colts, mainly due to being in the thick of Colts country. If I have to hear one more time about the 'Colts way' of doing things and class I might puke because apparently the 'Colts way' is dumping millions into one player and hoping the rest of the team comes together.

NFC Favorite: Green Bay. Just a good organization that does things the right way. Nothing really unlikable about them.

NFC Least Favorite: Seattle. Still hate them for knocking us out of the playoffs twice.

AFC Favorite: Cleveland. They're pretty much the Redskins of the AFC.

AFC Least Favorite: Pittsburgh. Can't stand that city and it's obnoxious fanbase.

NFC Liked outside of Skins: New Orleans. I was there during that run they made before eventually losing to Chicago, it was awesome to be in a city that actaully was playing good football. Also seeing what that meant for them firsthand. It was great

Least Favorite NFC: Seattle, playoffs 2 times? not a fan of that JV division.

AFC fav: Pittsburgh. Half my family is from Pittsburgh, I grew up going up there and my older cousins were like my heroes.

AFC Least favorite: Hands down the Baltimore Ravens. I liked the ravens till I came to school in MD. The amount of hatred the Ravens fans have for the skins is unreal. It turned me off to them completely. They are actually on a level with other NFC East teams. I hate the Ravens.

Favorite AFC/NFC team: Whichever is facing Dallas at the time.

Least Favorite AFC/NFC team: Buffalo, Miami, Jets, Patriots, Colts, Titans, Texans, Jaguars, Steelers, Browns, Ravens, Bengals, Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, Vikings, Packers, Bears, Lions, Panthers, Falcons, Saints, Tampa Bay, 49ers, Seattle, Arizona, and Rams.

Yeah, that would be it.

There would be 3 more teams to that least favorite, but I was told I couldn't include NFCE teams.

Worthless post

Favorite AFC Team: Ravens. I like how players on that team (at the suggestion of Ray Lewis) played in honor of Sean Taylor when he was shot. Love watching Ray play as well. I know they hate the Skins and vice versa, but I live in New England and the Steelers fans are obnoxious as **** up here, so all the more I like the Ravens. If I lived in DC I may think otherwise.

Least favorite AFC team - The Bengals. Their front office/ownership is possibly the worst in sports. Mike Brown sucks

Favorite non NFC East team: Hmm, right now I like Detroit. They need to have some success, it's been a while

Least favorite NFC on east team: San Fransisco. The whole city completely sucks, their team does via association.

Least favorite fans: Eagles fans and Skins fans who try to sound cool and tell me and others the Skins wear "Burgandy and Gold" when there is nothing "gold" about their YELLOW pants. The 49'ers wear gold. The Skins wear yellow. Go consult a box of Crayola crayons or go back to 1st grade and learn your colors, dip****s.

• 3 weeks later...

Lest favorite teams per conference.The Steelers and the Eagles.Hate is not a strong enough word to describe how i feel about those two teams

Favorites,other than the Skins obviously, The Lions.I'm from Detroit,and i guess the Ravens.The Patriots organization as a whole, is a clinic on how to build a team,just so tired of the hype they get.

Yeah, as for the Ravens, say what you want about him, but Ray Lewis is a MURDERER.

As for Rodgers, he DID go through a lot, but OTOH being the backup for Brett likely helped as well.

I should also add IND when Manning's playing...watching a master at his craft.

FIxed it for ya!

I hate the Jets, Patriots, Vikings

I like the Packers

NFC:-

Favourite: Green Bay. How could you NOT like the Packers and everything they do/ stand for? Picture perfect organization. Picture perfect football town.

Least Favourite: Seattle. Due to their low life **** fanbase stemming from the **** they slung our way over #21's tragic passing. We'll NEVER forget! **** bags. I HATE those ***** with a passion.

AFC:-

Favourite: This is a tie between Indy and Buffalo. The Colts because I rate Peyton up there with ANYONE that's played the position in ANY era. And watching him the past 13 season's has been an absolute privilege and lesson in the game, not just the position. And the Bills down to developing a real soft spot for them through the 4 straight SB loss run. Fantastic fanbase as well that like our own, has deserved FAR better over recent times.

Least Favourite: Another tie between the Raiders and the Patriots. The Raiders because they made a 9 year old GHH sob his lil' heart out that late January Sunday in Tampa back in '84 after he'd snuck back downstairs as the house slept to watch the greatest team never to win the SB get run all over by some young punk called Allen. I was like the walking dead the next day in school. After getting a doing off me ma' after she'd found me on the couch the morning after where I'd cried myself to sleep, TV still playing.

And the Patriots because I absolutely hate that arrogant, cheating **** Belicheat. Leaving your starters in and going for it on 4th down when your up like a zillion points? Like Seattle, we HAVEN'T forgotten D/bag. Roll on Week 14. Revenge is a dish 4 years in the waiting!

Hail.

NFC Favorite - Vikings, I have a good friend who roots for em and I feel that like the Skins, they are a great disappointment most years, so I can relate.

NFC Least Favorite - Saints, honestly, I'm not a huge fan of their coach. For whatever reason the guy is a media darling, gets all the credit for his risky decisions that turn out good and gets non of the blame when it turns out bad.

AFC Favorite - Patriots, I love the way the Pats play for 60 minutes and aren't afraid to run up the score on an inferior opponent.

AFC Least Favorite - Toss up between the Jets and the Steelers, although I do like the Steelers coach, their fans are obnoxious.

Favorite: The Lions. Gotta love rootin' for the underdog.

Least Favorite: God I want to see the Eagles. But since I can't, I'm going to say Chicago. Seriously, what the hell is up with Chicago? I'd HATE it if I was a quarterback drafted to that team. I'd know I was going to die. How the hell do you allow your franchise quarterback to get sacked OVER 100 TIMES THROUGH THREE SEASONS, and let him get sacked 14 times in the first three games? How do you only draft ONE offensive linemen, and bring in no free agent linemen, AND let your starting center go? And to help him out at receiver, in a system where the receivers need to be in the exact right place at the right time, not only do you bench one of his favorite targets Devin Aromoshodu for the whole season with little cause, not only do you trade away a tight end that helped you tremendously down the stretch who he had real chemistry with in Greg Olsen (Cam Newton thanks you, Bears Front Office), not only do you not draft ONE FRAKKING RECEIVER in a draft where receiver depth was beyond solid, not do you pass up every guy in a solid free agent class...the one guy you do bring in is ROY WILLIAMS?

I know Cutler's supposed to be a tool, but not even he deserves that.

AFC Favorite: Gotta be the Bills. Again, it's the whole underdog thing. Also the Jets, since I was born in Jersey, and they seem to be the more "New Jersey" of the two New York teams; loudmouth, more ****y than they deserve to be, et. al.

Least Favorite: Steelers. Well, I like Mike Tomlin, and I like Dick LeBeau, but all the players can kindly sit and spin. Their like the Cowboys with more success. Most of the guys on that team have two Super Bowl rings, but they always complain that the league treats them unfairly and is out to get them. Well if that's the case, WHY WOULD THEY LET YOU GO TWO RINGS? Seriously, what a bunch of whiny primadonna jerkwads the Steelers are. "Boo-hoo, the leagues out to get us, they won't let us play, blah blah blah". Sack up and take some responsibility ya jerks.

Favorite Team NFC: GB and SF are the only NFC team that I can tolerate.

Least Favorite: The other 10. Especially the Lions..... **** Suh.

AFC:

Favorite: That is easy the Texans. They had me from day one when the beat the Cowboys in their first game.

Least Favorite: Ravens. Not the teams per se, their fans get on my nerves.

NFC - Likes - Packers, Saints (Jermon Bushrod is from King George VA)

Dislikes - Outside of the NFC East, nobody much to hate on...maybe Tampa Bay for the 1999 Playoff loss and Alstott's phantom score in 2005.

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/111405/pro_111405050.shtml

AFC - Likes - Mehh...maybe Houston 'cause Matt Schaub is their QB and they hate Dallas about as much as we do.

AFC - Dislikes - Patriots for cheating and also running it up against the Skins a few years ago. I think Gibbs/Gregg Williams should have started blitzing Taylor and/or LaRon every play until Brady was decapitated. I will go to my grave hating on the Raiders for ruining our 1983 season.

Archived