Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Foxsports.com: Report: Odom shot in home invasion

GhostofSparta

Report: Odom shot in home invasion

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Former-Cincinnati-Bengal-Antwan-Odom-shot-in-leg-home-invasion-082211

NFL free agent defensive end Antwan Odom was shot early Monday during an invasion of his Alabama home, WKRG-TV reported.

Odom, 29, suffered a "flesh wound" to his upper right thigh, according to his public relations representative.

He has been released from the hospital and is back at his home in Irvington, 20 miles south of Mobile.

More at link, but the man who did it turned himself in to the police.

Maybe update your thread title to include "Antwan Odom" so folks wont think its Lamar Odom

I thought about it except for 2 things:

1. That's the headline the website gives, and I don't want to get in trouble for violating the rules by changing their title

2. If somebody thinks it's about Lamar Odom in Around the NFL, we should mock them. :pfft:

I met this guy, Odom, a couple of months ago. He came into the video store I was working at with his smokin' hot girlfriend & a buddy. He spent over $400 on every season of The Wire & The Game & something else I can't recall now. Glad to hear he will be okay. He was a cool guy.

Archived