Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Phillip Daniels Tweets: Sounds like the end of a good career.

tibbidoe

so u guys slam players like carlos rogers that has contributed more to the redskins on the field than daniels , albeit, his hands of stone was a big issue just because rogers didnt come off as a nice guy?

im sorry pal but daniels was paid well for being a mediocre player. im not gonna miss him. i would miss players that had a huge impact for us.

Keep talking, with every word you sound more foolish.

so u guys slam players like carlos rogers that has contributed more to the redskins on the field than daniels , albeit, his hands of stone was a big issue just because rogers didnt come off as a nice guy?

im sorry pal but daniels was paid well for being a mediocre player. im not gonna miss him. i would miss players that had a huge impact for us.

i guess in order to be liked as a redskins player , u just have to have good character and come off as a nice guy overall. lets forget about what he does on the field.

Fail and Failer.

im sure daniels is a nice guy on and off the field and was never a problem in the locker room but what has he done as a redskins? one of those players that should have been let go long time ago but was kept for a reason i dont know why.

You are easily as suspect on your football judgement as any garden variety igwad who posts on such sites, while remaining quite opinionated (and that's common enough and no foul in and of itself). But you''ve been building up the trolling behaviors without any balancing redeeming value to the board (as opposed to provoking spirited, or even feisty, and knowledgeable debate) as noted by many of your fellow posters many times in many threads. The same is stated in your user notes. With this one, you're done. New season clean-up and culling continues.

BTW, and totally unrelated to the matter of the above, I am late getting here so a belated thanks to Phil for providing us with a great deal of good play during your tenure and being the guy you are on and off the field, all of which truly does matter, to anyone with a brain, to the best interests of the team and to the home community. Best wishes for your future, amigo. :)

Keep talking, with every word you sound more foolish.

Wow you have been Angry Mike for weeks.

PD was an OK player for us. He had 1 good year for us in 2005, then injuries and age he has been average at best. No need being a home just because he is a nice guy. He was average. If you have any factual evidence stating otherwise, share. If not then don't sling names around.

Archived