Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AllVoices.com:China stealing U.S water supply?

757SeanTaylor21

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7520461-china-stealing-us-water-supply

Ive heard about this from a few people so i wanted to look it up. Seems like it could very well be true. We owe china so much money that we'll do whatever they want. If it is true, things could get real bad. Would be time for a triple water filtration system and call it a day. Buy my own bottles and store it for myself and others.

Ya'll think its true? What are your views on it

Maybe this is why we are so in favor of Fracking natural gas. If we completely poison our water supply, nobody can take it.

Also, buying water is just absurd.

Absolutely right that it is absurd but most americans like that "convenience" factor, ya know? Just like fast food.

We cant just say heres your money back. Dont you think we wouldnt be in debt if it was that simple?

Edit: who is "you people"

Just remember, we are the only thing keeping Mexico from invading you people. They have guns and I don't think your hockey jerseys and mullets are bullet proof.

Pfft, you people. :ols:

I think minus 30 celius winters tends to keep illegals down :D

holy Christ I can't believe anyone is giving this story any credibility. First off, the US does not have enough water for it's own people, most water that feeds anything west of Nevada comes from Canada. Second, thanks to the Patriot Act, you can't sneak a 17ml of any liquid into or out of the country yet you choose to believe that China has sent larger tanker ships to steal your water? There is no way a ship could go from China to America, "steal" water and make it's way back to China undetected. You can't send a boat out into international waters with no manifest, and even if you tried it would be stopped anytime it even came close to a water border.

This is another attempt by some American to create an enemy at any cost. I do not know why the US needs an enemy, maybe some Americans just don't feel comfortable unless they know who they are suppose to hate. Or maybe this is jealously that China has overtaken the US as the most powerful nation on the planet. Either way, this is just stupid.

I do not know why the US needs an enemy, maybe some Americans just don't feel comfortable unless they know who they are suppose to hate.

You can change your screen name now. Might I suggest "CanuckInferiorityComplex". Or "CanadianPenisEnvy". Or maybe "BitterAssClown"

All 3 would work.

Archived