Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If this doesn't get you pumped, nothing will....(Redskins video)

tml6157

That was a fun video.

But I can't believe they used a "highlight" from the home game against the Eagles last season. Can we just please erase that day from Redskins history???

This season will be fun, though. Watching our future finally start coming together.

The video was amazing and very poetic. So pumped for this upcoming season regardless of the final outcome. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!! :point2sky

---------- Post added August-4th-2011 at 11:17 PM ----------

didnt get me fired up at all. current redskins are a joke and an embarrassment. its a disgace the even mixed current redskins highlights with the greats.

Hmm so current players like Landry, Fletcher, Orakpo, Cooley, Hall, and etc. etc. are jokes? Do you think this franchise has had success throughout every decade in team history? Great Players/Highlights don't have to = Great teams smh. Whether you like it or not even the bad teams are apart of the history and not just the 2 NFL Championships and 3 Super Bowl Titles.

In some ways, I am so glad you posted a link to

that vid. Good lord I love me my skins past to present to future.

In other ways, I am now jonesing so much more when I didn't even think it was possible.

Thanks alot jerk ;)

SSSSSSSKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!

Actually that video was ******* embarrassing. How dare the current F.O. try and splice in clips of Riggo, D. Green, Ryp, Russ Grimm, Charley Taylor, etc. with the jokers on this team today. Jack Kent Cooke would be rolling over in his grave. The only Skin of the Snyder era worth comparing to the past is ST.

.....I could say so many things in response to this and insight a "Sean Taylor is a god" riot but I won't. It's just getting highly ridiculous how players like Portis, Cooley, Moss, and Fletcher during the Snyder era who have accomplished big things for this organization get spit on yet a player that was tragically taken away from us too early will get held up like he was the best player of all-time. Smh sometimes I realize that I just wasn't meant to comprehend utter BS.

Actually that video was ******* embarrassing. How dare the current F.O. try and splice in clips of Riggo, D. Green, Ryp, Russ Grimm, Charley Taylor, etc. with the jokers on this team today. Jack Kent Cooke would be rolling over in his grave. The only Skin of the Snyder era worth comparing to the past is ST.

HANDS DOWN one the silliest and most questionable comments I have ever seen here. They are trying to get fans excited about THIS season. So yes they are going to show players who are going to be on the field THIS season and yes, there are plenty of players on THIS year's team who are Pro Bowl worthy. So in short? Shut your pie hole.

---------- Post added August-4th-2011 at 10:32 PM ----------

didnt get me fired up at all. current redskins are a joke and an embarrassment. its a disgace the even mixed current redskins highlights with the greats.

Because at the age of 21, you sure know a lot about those greats.

:chair:

:troll:

I loved this.

The song would not have been my choice, but I think it worked. To those saying they muted the music, you are missing half the experience! The music and video are synchronized amazingly well.

Overall a very well produced video; somebody put a lot of work into this. Let's re-sign whoever made that. It got me pumped!

I loved this.

The song would not have been my choice, but I think it worked. To those saying they muted the music, you are missing half the experience! The music and video are synchronized amazingly well.

Overall a very well produced video; somebody put a lot of work into this. Let's re-sign whoever made that. It got me pumped!

Not really, I watched it the first time with the music. Then watch it again with another music.....like it a lot better.

Affirmative. :)

Well thanks then. Great video, great song choice. Message received :)

---------- Post added August-5th-2011 at 09:49 AM ----------

Hmm so current players like Landry, Fletcher, Orakpo, Cooley, Hall, and etc. etc. are jokes? Do you think this franchise has had success throughout every decade in team history? Great Players/Highlights don't have to = Great teams smh. Whether you like it or not even the bad teams are apart of the history and not just the 2 NFL Championships and 3 Super Bowl Titles.

Spoken gospel right there man. I recommend people who don't agree with the above go purchase the history of the Redskins DVD. You will see how some of the greatest players to ever play with this franchise went thru decades of sub .500 records and never had a winning season their entire career.

:cheers:

Right on, brother.

The video was amazing and very poetic. So pumped for this upcoming season regardless of the final outcome. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!! :point2sky

---------- Post added August-4th-2011 at 11:17 PM ----------

Watch some game tape from the 80's and compare it to games from the last decade. There was a refuse to lose attitude in the 80's, epitomized by the bloodied Russ Grimm in the locker room after the NFCCG. Those guys lived and died for coach Gibbs and their incredible will to win produced an amazing decade of dominance.

I got nothing against the guys on the team today, just don't you dare mention them in the same breath as the guys in your sig.

No one was trying to say that the last few years of football are anywhere close to what the team was like in the "glory days" (which I thankfully lived through).

But, as was said earlier, there were a lot of Redskin greats throughout history who laid it on the line every week during periods when the team was poor to mediocre (the 1950s-most of the 60s were just horrible). I think there are some current players who fall in that category, too, and they deserve to be spotlighted just as much as some of the guys who played during the Super Bowl years or any other era.

The video isn't meant to put the current state of the team up against the days of Camelot. It's just meant to showcase a long, rich and ENDURING history that the team has put together over 80 years of existence, from the past to the present. While there haven't been nearly enough great moments over the last 15-20 years, there have definitely been some worth remembering, and some players worth giving props to.

No one was trying to say that the last few years of football are anywhere close to what the team was like in the "glory days" (which I thankfully lived through).

But, as was said earlier, there were a lot of Redskin greats throughout history who laid it on the line every week during periods when the team was poor to mediocre (the 1950s-most of the 60s were just horrible). I think there are some current players who fall in that category, too, and they deserve to be spotlighted just as much as some of the guys who played during the Super Bowl years or any other era.

The video isn't meant to put the current state of the team up against the days of Camelot. It's just meant to showcase a long, rich and ENDURING history that the team has put together over 80 years of existence, from the past to the present. While there haven't been nearly enough great moments over the last 15-20 years, there have definitely been some worth remembering, and some players worth giving props to.

You don't need to defend your work at all to most ESers. That was excellent!

That was pretty good. I didn't like the song, not my thing, but it did do it's job in binding the video together with the theme "Seasons come and go but things never change". Good or bad, Redskins football is back and that should be celebrated and that is what the video does.

Well done and thanks.

Archived