Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't listen to ESPN980 online since their palyer upgrade

johnyredskin

I had the same problem at work. I think it has to do with the type of Flashplayer they upgraded too and since I'm unable to download or upgrade any software on my computer at work, I was stuck. I typed in "espn980 old player" in Google and it brought up the original player prior to the upgrade. I have no problems now.

Hello,

I have been unable to listen to the station online for about 4 weeks since they updated the player. Is anyone else having this problem?

I hope it is fixed before the kick-off of preseason!

You probably need to install activEX/swing activEX. Depending on where you work... like Dirty#30 said below, you'll need flashplayer. But if you have a medium to good firewall, you will have to allow flashplayer to open for each site and you'll need activEX for that. It'll show up like a pop-up blocker on the top of your screen, just click allow and it'll load it up for you.

Palyer is NOW!!!

:ols: I knew it was only a matter of time before that one came up.

"Palyers? Don't talk about palyers. Are you kidding me? Palyers? I'm just hoping we can look at a regular website, a regular old HTML website. And you're talking to me about palyers?"

• 4 weeks later...

Archived