Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

11Alive.com: Ocho Cinco riding with a Nascar driver

This guy has an awesome life. NFL season might be delayed so he...

- tries out for a pro soccer team and makes the practice squad (IIRC)

- Rides a bull

- Chills out with a NASCAR crew and rides around in the car

He's crushing a bucket list just because he has time on his hands.

You know what? Good for him. Man's staying out of trouble and enjoying life. Are you telling me you guys would just sit around and do nothing if you found yourself in the middle of a long, unexpected furlough from work? Bull****.

Yeah I don't understand the Ocho hate. The guy works hard and plays hard. Just because the media wants to report his offseason activities that doesn't make him a bad person.

I don't recall any other individual get so much criticism, for doing things there is nothing wrong about.
For real. Once he mails a ~$75,000 engagement ring to a girl and then sues over it, then let's talk. The only he time he proposes to girls is after he scores touchdowns, and that's something the anonymous aforementioned nobody hasn't done much of lately.

This guy has an awesome life. NFL season might be delayed so he...

- tries out for a pro soccer team and makes the practice squad (IIRC)

- Rides a bull

- Chills out with a NASCAR crew and rides around in the car

He's crushing a bucket list just because he has time on his hands.

I heard he looked terrible trying to play soccer. And that was from a big soccer fan on this board. And he lasted, literally, like half a second on the bull. Big deal. And big deal about riding in a Nascar. I've driven on one of the tracks before.

The guy is an attention whore. I want to see him fight the Ravens boxer guy. He would certainly get pummeled. That's why he backed out of it. Can't stand the guy.

Archived