Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Top 100 Players of 2011 (Discuss 2012 Here too)

ACW

Not trying to incite anything, but if Clay is higher than Ware, will you still argue that Ware is the best OLB in the league?

my opinion is that he is better, but i would definitely concede that Mathews is better, if that is what the players vote reveals....indeed, Ware is #12, so i am guessing Clay is in the top 10.......so there you have it. Clay Mathews is a better OLB then Ware......

But will anyone here concede that Ware is a great player, and not just an average player that is beneficial of "scheme" ...even after its revealed that he is the 12th best player in the NFL (overall) according to the players?????

EDIT......i missed it, Clay Mathews is at 19. Will you concede? LMAO

Looks like we have our top 10. Some may be too high, but all-in-all, I can't really argue.

---------- Post added June-26th-2011 at 08:48 PM ----------

Not trying to incite anything, but if Clay is higher than Ware, will you still argue that Ware is the best OLB in the league?
:secret: You missed it; Clay's 19.

my opinion is that he is better, but i would definitely concede that Mathews is better, if that is what the players vote reveals....indeed, Ware is #12, so i am guessing Clay is in the top 10.......so there you have it. Clay Mathews is a better OLB then Ware......

But will anyone here concede that Ware is a great player, and not just an average player that is beneficial of "scheme" ...even after its revealed that he is the 12th best player in the NFL (overall) according to the players?????

How about if I meet you half-way: Ware is a very very good player who has benefited from the scheme.

If he still has a monster year now that he's not under Wade anymore, I'll upgrade him. Deal? :silly:

---------- Post added June-26th-2011 at 08:50 PM ----------

:secret: You missed it; Clay's 19.

I did miss it, haven't really payed attention at all. DeSean ranked 29 turned me off from it for good. I might tune in to see the top 5, but that's it.

How about if I meet you half-way: Ware is a very very good player who has benefited from the scheme.

If he still has a monster year now that he's not under Wade anymore, I'll upgrade him. Deal? :silly:

hahahahaha

He is #12 in the top 100 and Mathews is #19......both are BEAST....period, explanation point, scheme or no scheme, and yes sir, book this thread and bring it back when Ware has 15 sacks next year in his "new scheme" LOL

hahahahaha

He is #12 in the top 100 and Mathews is #19......both are BEAST....period, explanation point, scheme or no scheme, and yes sir, book this thread and bring it back when Ware has 15 sacks next year in his "new scheme" LOL

I'll let you do that for me. I'm sure you'll bump my post the moment he gets that 15th sack.

Nnamdi Asomough at 18 is a disgrace; he should be in the Top 10.

I'm also surprised to see Aaron Rodgers come in at 11, before Drew Brees.

wow...me too. Rodgers >>> Brees. Not to hate on Brees, but Arron Rodgers is at a higher level, period.

and with all this "scheme" talk that Ware gets, there may not be a more "scheme benefited" player in the NFL...then Brees. haven't we all payed attention to Sean Payton's offense??? so QB heavy, and so QB friendly.......so many dinks, and so many, "put the ball in the WR or RB's hands in space and let the athlete make the play" type of plays!!!!

But i like Brees, i like him a lot, just think he gets a lot of that thru that Offensive genius of a coach, and no matter what we think, Rodgers is better IMO

wow...me too. Rodgers >>> Brees. Not to hate on Brees, but Arron Rodgers is at a higher level, period.

and with all this "scheme" talk that Ware gets, there may not be a more "scheme benefited" player in the NFL...then Brees. haven't we all payed attention to Sean Payton's offense??? so QB heavy, and so QB friendly.......so many dinks, and so many, "put the ball in the WR or RB's hands in space and let the athlete make the play" type of plays!!!!

But i like Brees, i like him a lot, just think he gets a lot of that thru that Offensive genius of a coach, and no matter what we think, Rodgers is better IMO

Completely agree with that. You saw it going from 2 years ago to last year. That Saints offense was all but unstoppable 2 years ago...they averaged something like 40 points the first 4 games. They kept that up all year long, and that offense was based off the deep ball.

Last year, teams went to a cover 4 pretty much the whole game against them, and their offense slowed down a lot.

Completely agree with that. You saw it going from 2 years ago to last year. That Saints offense was all but unstoppable 2 years ago...they averaged something like 40 points the first 4 games. They kept that up all year long, and that offense was based off the deep ball.

Last year, teams went to a cover 4 pretty much the whole game against them, and their offense slowed down a lot.

yep........and we can agree. holy friggin hell!

I know, right? That's how crazy I'm getting from no real football news...I'm beginning to agree with you :silly:

Someone slap me.

i'd be more then happy to!!!!

hahaha

did any of ya'll watch Demarcus Ware punkin Marshall Faulk live on the reaction show??? WOW....he punked him hard, hilarious, and damn, Faulk is a HATER........of Dallas and Ware. I started to think that Faulk = TR1.....

and punk ***** was not in studio for this episode, he was on remote, little B****!!!!

What did he say?

i cant quote it all, someone will have a video of it and i will post it when they do!!!! and now, he just got destroyed by Willie Mcginist (sp?) Marshall faulk should resign from the network after tonight, he looks like a total ass hat!!!!!

watching him talk about Eli being snubbed because he won a Superbowl, what does that super bowl from 4 years ago have to do with what he is RIGHT NOW and will be in 2011....I don't think Faulk even understands the concept!

---------- Post added June-26th-2011 at 09:43 PM ----------

About six weeks ago, I predicted on here that Ware would be #13. I was so close.

and i was so close to winning the NBA context (thank God i didn't).....but close gets ya nothing!!! LOL......but anyway, nice job on the prediction, i was sure he would be 2-3 spots higher

did any of ya'll watch Demarcus Ware punkin Marshall Faulk live on the reaction show??? WOW....he punked him hard, hilarious, and damn, Faulk is a HATER........of Dallas and Ware. I started to think that Faulk = TR1.....
Hey, WHATEVER Faulk said, he doesn't deserve to be insulted like that.

watching him talk about Eli being snubbed because he won a Superbowl, what does that super bowl from 4 years ago have to do with what he is RIGHT NOW and will be in 2011....I don't think Faulk even understands the concept!
What did Ratliff do last year to deserve being put on the list? Or Miles Austin?

Archived