Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Top 100 Players of 2011 (Discuss 2012 Here too)

ACW

Added three.

Hakeem Nicks and Shady McCoy possible.

Randy Moss who knows.

Out of those three, Shady's the only one who's got a shot IMO for this year. Moss played for three teams, and none of them well. Hakeem is still under the radar I think in the minds of most NFL-ers

We shall see tomorrow :fortune:

I think Brady and P. Manning will be 1 and 2; flip a coin for the order.

Go to NFL.com

There's a teaser saying "two of the NFL's most exciting QBs bookend Sunday's countdown" with blacked out pictures of Vick and Rodgers.

So only ONE Redskin made the top 100? Mcnabb at #100? Geez

This is why the list is crap.

McNabb has a bad year and makes the list.

Landry, Moss, Cooley, Fletcher, Orakpo, and Hall all have good to great years and don't.

Meanwhile, Tony Romo sits to pee has a bad half-year and makes the list. Dallas Clark played in something like 5 games and made the list. Moss had a better year than Miles Austin and Austin is ranked in the 70s.

This is why the list is crap.

Meanwhile, Tony Romo sits to pee has a bad half-year and makes the list. Dallas Clark played in something like 5 games and made the list. Moss had a better year than Miles Austin and Austin is ranked in the 70s.

in the 6 games Romo sits to pee played (including the very abbreviated Giants game he had 1600 yards and a 69.5 completion percentage. The Cowboys may of been losing the but the problem wasn't Romo sits to pee, he was a top passer in the NFC at the time of his injury, and has been every year since he became a starter. Along those lines before Romo sits to pee went down Austin had 3 games over 9-10 catches and over 140 yards, and in the 10 games under Kitna barely broke 100 yards in a game twice as Kitna just didn't have the arm strength to consistently get the ball to the WRs.

That being said, Moss and Fletcher are surely snubs, as is to some extent Cooley. Orakpo had a pretty underwhelming year and it's pretty well known that while Hall gets a number of INTs (particularly that one game) he also gets beat regularly and really isn't a particularly good corner.

Honestly, I don't think Mcnabb even deserved to be in the top 100. Landry, even though only playing in 1/2 the season, sure did. He was playing at a pro bowl level.

I don't understand how these rankings are determined.

Honestly, I don't think Mcnabb even deserved to be in the top 100. Landry, even though only playing in 1/2 the season, sure did. He was playing at a pro bowl level.

The rankings were determined by player vote

The rankings were determined by player vote

The NFL probably asked the players to vote for top ten players or something like that, then totaled all the votes, and the top 100 vote getters made the list

Maybe. The reaction show is right after at 9.

---------- Post added June-26th-2011 at 08:19 PM ----------

Hmm, looks like Woodson may be on there. I just remembered Freeney before the show.

i am hearing that Ware is on tonight........11-20,....and that he will be in studio for the the selection? Did you hear about that?

Not trying to incite anything, but if Clay is higher than Ware, will you still argue that Ware is the best OLB in the league?

Archived