Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lockout Fun: Revisiting Cowboys Highlights :)

Got this idea from a Cowboys forum lol...Let's relive some of the Cowboys' better moments over the last 10+ years :thumbsup:...

4CUstAk_lhc

"Of all the wacky plays to pull with 4 seconds to go...what's the upside? ZERO."

5FOTeWUjHIo

"Amazing!"..."Unbelievable!!"

xLimrcYzhgc

"That's my quarterback!..."

SBdHJNKFpD8

"Bill's not worth a ****. I love him."

sZSG4SjqA38

The T.O. crybaby episode epitomizes the problems that exist in JerruhLand. Too much talking, too much hype, not enough work. Stop crying, stop hugging cameras, get off the prime-time filled schedules, tell BSPN to go blow themselves, and get busy. Oh wait, I was dreaming again. Sorry.

It is hard to believe that I once thought Quincy Carter had a chance to be good.

I should be banned from football forums for that reason alone.

If everyone who was ever wrong were banned from message board forums, the internets would shut down lol...

Hell, I was sincerely optimistic about Patrick Ramsey and Jason Campbell. Neither were on the scale of Carter, but still lol...

Haha, i watched my first football game all the way through and attempted to understand it in Week 2 of 2005. My dad had always been a hugeee Redskins fan but i was 14, and had just never gotten into football. If someone asked, i said i liked the skins. So i decided to see what it was all about. I watched some of Week 1, against the bears, we won that. I had the hatred for the Cowboys even though i didnt even understand football really, just because dad would probably kill me if i didnt. (i figured that out when i was little and said i wanted to be a cowboy, not an indian). Anyway, i got excited to experience the hype of the rivalry for the first time. I watched the whole game, asking my dad questions about why they get a first down, why we got 6 points or 3 and such, the normal football noob questions. At 4 minutes remaining, my dad got furious and continued on about how worthless the skins were and how his life is ruined, you know, the normal feeling of being let down by the skins (especially against the Cowboys) that i now know all too well. I said "You're not going to finish watching? You gotta have faith, dad!" And he goes on about how i can keep dreaming but he's done wasting his time watching it. He goes to bed. I watched the rest and when the clock ran out i ran to his room screaming "WE WON, WE WON!!!"

By far one of my favorite childhood memories. Ever since, Santana has been my favorite Redskin. Fantastic first ever football game! I haven't missed a skins game since. Now every time he loses faith, i throw that in his face. I don't think i'll ever let him live that one down.

Haha, i watched my first football game all the way through and attempted to understand it in Week 2 of 2005. My dad had always been a hugeee Redskins fan but i was 14, and had just never gotten into football. If someone asked, i said i liked the skins. So i decided to see what it was all about. I watched some of Week 1, against the bears, we won that. I had the hatred for the Cowboys even though i didnt even understand football really, just because dad would probably kill me if i didnt. (i figured that out when i was little and said i wanted to be a cowboy, not an indian). Anyway, i got excited to experience the hype of the rivalry for the first time. I watched the whole game, asking my dad questions about why they get a first down, why we got 6 points or 3 and such, the normal football noob questions. At 4 minutes remaining, my dad got furious and continued on about how worthless the skins were and how his life is ruined, you know, the normal feeling of being let down by the skins (especially against the Cowboys) that i now know all too well. I said "You're not going to finish watching? You gotta have faith, dad!" And he goes on about how i can keep dreaming but he's done wasting his time watching it. He goes to bed. I watched the rest and when the clock ran out i ran to his room screaming "WE WON, WE WON!!!"

By far one of my favorite childhood memories. Ever since, Santana has been my favorite Redskin. Fantastic first ever football game! I haven't missed a skins game since. Now every time he loses faith, i throw that in his face. I don't think i'll ever let him live that one down.

You're lucky that you decided to start watching the rivalry on the very game we broke the 7 year drought. I stopped watching the game with a little over 3 minutes left but decided I needed to go ahead and just take yet another loss and turned it back on not knowing we had just scored right after the first touchdown. I was glad they scored but figured it was nothing but a touchdown that was too little, too late.

I can't even tell you my reaction when Sean laid the hit on crayton and the ball went flying 10 yards back. And I was livid that they called it an incompletion and not a fumble. I think it was Walt Harris that actually made the 4th down tackle to seal the game, but to most people that last dallas drive ended when Sean nailed crayton.

You're lucky that you decided to start watching the rivalry on the very game we broke the 7 year drought. I stopped watching the game with a little over 3 minutes left but decided I needed to go ahead and just take yet another loss and turned it back on not knowing we had just scored right after the first touchdown. I was glad they scored but figured it was nothing but a touchdown that was too little, too late.

I can't even tell you my reaction when Sean laid the hit on crayton and the ball went flying 10 yards back. And I was livid that they called it an incompletion and not a fumble. I think it was Walt Harris that actually made the 4th down tackle to seal the game, but to most people that last dallas drive ended when Sean nailed crayton.

It was definitely a great one! And yeah, I am SO glad i missed that 7 year drought. I can't imagine losing to the Cowboys for that long. Ever since i've watched our record against the Cowboys has been 6-6. I'm ready for it to be 8-6 though. Ha, my dad kept freaking out about how we beat them in Dallas, and i didnt see the big deal about that till he told me about the drought and everything.

From the sounds of it, i'm also glad i missed Patrick Ramsey's career, or as my dad calls him "The King of All Interceptions".

Archived