Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins birthday

Mania

I have an awesome wife.

How many wives would go to the Redskins store to purchase a banner of the super bowls, an awesome Redskins jacket, a Nationals jersey and custom design a birthday card. This all after I ALREADY received my birthday gift of The Prime Grill and very expensive bowling ball to go with my arsenal. I hung the banner in my Redskins room last night. Now I can't wait to wear the jacket this fall. Hopefully we will have a season.

I have an awesome wife.

How many wives would go to the Redskins store to purchase a banner of the super bowls, an awesome Redskins jacket, a Nationals jersey and custom design a birthday card. This all after I ALREADY received my birthday gift of The Prime Grill and very expensive bowling ball to go with my arsenal. I hung the banner in my Redskins room last night. Now I can't wait to wear the jacket this fall. Hopefully we will have a season.

My wife isn't as awesome.

Happy Birthday! And post the pics! I want to see the Skins bowling ball.

Its not a skins bowling ball. I had purchased the ball for a bowling tournament in reno. They don't make reactive bowling balls with any team on them. They do make plastic balls with your favorite team. The bowling ball was 220.00.

Anyway, that was supposed to be my birthday gift, but she decided to add to it with skins and ants merchandise.

Archived