Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LB, Ryan Kerrigan's jersey number

footballfan1075

Does anyone know what jersey number LB, Ryan Kerrigan will be wearing once things get started this season ?

Nope. He's not signed yet.

My personal prognostication is that Kerrigan will take 92 from Fatbody, Jarvis Jenkins will wear 99, Chris Neild will get 96, and Markus White will wear 52.

Omg if we made HaynseWorthless change his number and we give it to a rookie. Wow, that guy will be remembered as the Worst football player ever. The real thread should be when kerrigan gets #92, whats the most demoting number we should give to Albert, I vote 0 or -92

I would like to see him wear a number available in the 50's. My favorite LB numbers are 57, 58.

Good old Highway 57 and "Pennies more to go talk **** about my former team after going to a rival and then karma being a ***** to end my career" Pierce. :)

I like the idea of taking 92 from Haynesworth. Players don't own the numbers; the team issues them.

I hope it just doesn't get re-issued for a bit. There is a bit of a jinx attached to 92 now, much like 82.

Ya but you gotta reverse the jinx and give the number to a dedicated guy known for his 'high motor'. The absolute opposite of fatboy. I vote 92, push Al out of town every way possible. Give Kerrigan his phone number and drivers license # too, let's just erase Albert Haynesworth from history please.

Archived