Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiki Barber is a dummy

ixcuincle

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/05/26/tikis-anne-frank-comments-create-a-stir/related

On Wednesday, we included in a blurb regarding the feelings of former Giants running back Tiki Barber’s teammates a quote from Barber that, in many respects, sums up the Michael Scott-style awkwardness that periodically has emerged throughout Tiki’s career.

Talking about time spent huddled in agent Mark Lepselter’s attic after news broke of Tiki’s failed marriage and his affair with a former NBC intern, Barber told Sports Illustrated, “Lep’s Jewish, and it was like a reverse Anne Frank thing.”

If this doesn't offend you, how about him cheating on his pregnant wife?

This guy is a piece of trash morally and game-wise

In game he would often fumble the football (except against the Redskins where he always seemed to be Superman) hence the reputation of being a hated player in this area. When he was playing, I'm sure a lot of us loathed his guts.

One of the funniest things I have ever heard is a Giant fan suggesting that Tiki Barber should be in the HoF. Lol

:cheers:

**** you Gobblers. Nah, just kidding. But, VT should go back to recruiting from police lineups, doing it the normal way doesn't seem to be working, considering even UVA beat you in this years class ranking.

Actually, I didn't really think Tiki would do anything in the NFL, Ronde was the one I thought would be amazing. I think Tiki just got with the right system and team, as has been shown by their parade of backs since.

**** you Gobblers. Nah, just kidding. But, VT should go back to recruiting from police lineups, doing it the normal way doesn't seem to be working, considering even UVA beat you in this years class ranking.

Actually, I didn't really think Tiki would do anything in the NFL, Ronde was the one I thought would be amazing. I think Tiki just got with the right system and team, as has been shown by their parade of backs since.

UVA's beaten us in recruiting before, but they haven't been able to do it on the field. Not worried about it :)

-------------

I'm really impressed that Ronde is still playing, and he's still effective. Crazy.

There's your problem right there. No one's said anything about Barber actually being sane.

I never assumed he was sane. In fact I've often assumed the opposite over the last couple of years. I really wish Tiki would have a Charles Barkley moment along these lines:

3umkSmzILKU

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/05/26/tikis-anne-frank-comments-create-a-stir/related

If this doesn't offend you, how about him cheating on his pregnant wife?

This guy is a piece of trash morally and game-wise

In game he would often fumble the football (except against the Redskins where he always seemed to be Superman) hence the reputation of being a hated player in this area. When he was playing, I'm sure a lot of us loathed his guts.

One of the funniest things I have ever heard is a Giant fan suggesting that Tiki Barber should be in the HoF. Lol

If he played most of his games against us he would have been a sure-fire hall of famer.

Archived